Theory Zoro death in Wano

Why zoro will die in Wano

No matter how how strong you are, you can not overtake a curse in One Piece.

In Devil fruits the curse is that you will not be able to swim. Yet no one was able to control the curse and start swimming.
Its like saying if Zoro ate a df he would comtrol that curse and start swimming.
Because if he can control the curse of a sword then he should be able to control curse of DF.

However the point is that Zoro never controlled any curse of any cursed sword he had.

Let me tell you how. When Zoro got the Sandai kitetsu the shop keeper at LogueTown chapter 97 said that previous owners all died by a tragic death because of the sword. He also said that the swordsman were famous.

So what zoro did was test his luck. Although Zoro got lucky that his arms didnt get chopped, he completely forgot that the previous owners died a Tragic death and that it wasn’t the sword that killed them but it was the curse of sword that lead them to a tragic death.

Zoro also failed to control the curse of shusui. As the curse turned Wano into ruins. If zoro had controlled the curse then Wano would have been in Peace 2 years ago when Zoro obtained shusui.

Kuina also died a tragic death because of Wado ichimonji.

Oden who was a powerful swordsman also died tragically because of the curse of Enma.

The curse of sandai kitetsu, wado and enma together will lead Zoro to his death.

Zoro will die as a swordsman that handled 3 cursed swords at the same time. Will die in Wano a perfect place for him. His grave will be with.

Kozuki Oden
Shimotsuki Ryuma
Roronoa Zoro

Fun fact: When Blackbeard was talking about dreams to luffy. Zoro was the only one facing away from Blackbeard whilst nami and luffy were facing blackbeard. This could indicate that zoro will not accomplish his dreams he wanted to but would achieve something no swordsman could do which is to handle 3 cursed swords.

Theory made by Khooban sahi (MoshMoshTv )

What do you think happens after zoro dies? What happens to worlds strongest swordsman?
its not important for everyone in strawhats to fulfil their dreams. Though zoro dies his dream will be inherited to someone else. My guess would be momonosuke but he will stay in Wano as shogun and WSS in the future. Oden couldnt fulfil his dream to open Wano but his death inspired many like yamato and the 9 samurais.

its not important for everyone in strawhats to fulfil their dreams. Though zoro dies his dream will be inherited to someone else. My guess would be momonosuke but he will stay in Wano as shogun and WSS in the future. Oden couldnt fulfil his dream to open Wano but his death inspired many like yamato and the 9 samurais.
So you think momo will achieve the goal off screen?

kidd isn’t dying and I doubt killer is dying either. If killer does die it won’t be this arc.
- Who do you think is the one percent guy Hawkins was talking about then? It can't be a Scabbard nor a random character. It has to be someone from his generation. Someone who Hawkins knows very well.
- Also, One Piece is ending in 4 to five years. We still have many things left to discover. This is the best time for Oda to introduce Kid and Killer's flashback by killing one of the two.
- Many people complained about Killer making it to the rooftop and how he shouldn't be there. I truly think Oda put him there for a purpose, which is to get killed. As a result, Kid will snap and awaken his devil fruit.
- I also think that the one who will kill him will be Big Mom.

- Who do you think is the one percent guy Hawkins was talking about then? It can't be a Scabbard nor a random character. It has to be someone from his generation. Someone who Hawkins knows very well.
- Also, One Piece is ending in 4 to five years. We still have many things left to discover. This is the best time for Oda to introduce Kid and Killer's flashback by killing one of the two.
- Many people complained about Killer making it to the rooftop and how he shouldn't be there. I truly think Oda put him there for a purpose, which is to get killed. As a result, Kid will snap and awaken his devil fruit.
- I also think that the one who will kill him will be Big Mom.
if anyone dies I don’t think it will be someone on the roof but someone below. I don’t think killer dies yet if he does it will be to shanks later on imo

if anyone dies I don’t think it will be someone on the roof but someone below. I don’t think killer dies yet if he does it will be to shanks later on imo
I can guarantee you that one of them gonna die. It doesn't make any sense if they all survive. Kaido gonna take one with him.
- Luffy is pretty safe.
- Zoro is also safe. But I have this weird feeling. Especially when I remember what Moria told Luffy in Thriller Bark. And we know what happened to Zoro in that arc.
- I'd say Law is 50/50
- Kid 60 percent
- Killer is the one I'll bet on.
If you think that all of them will make it, then you haven't paying any attention. I know Oda doesn't like to kill characters a lot. But this time is different. One has to full.