Theory Zoro death in Wano

Not bad
The only way Wano can have tension is if a major character suffers a fatal injury or dies

Not just 1 character but multiple ones
Enma breaks

usopp loses an eye

Sanji loses an arm

These three things is what I predict happening this arc. You may not agree like some others but I don’t think you can just walk into a yonko territory kick their ass without cosequences and leave

Enma breaks

usopp loses an eye

Sanji loses an arm

These three things is what I predict happening this arc. You may not agree like some others but I don’t think you can just walk into a yonko territory kick their ass without cosequences and leave
- Usopp losing an eye won't happen because we already have a crew member (Zoro) who lost his eye.
- Sanji losing an arm would be more devastating than losing his life because uses them for cooking. Oda would never cross that line.
- Enma would not break. The only sword that I can see it breaking is the Sandai. Zoro may break his Sandai and get the Nidai as a reward for defeating Kaido.

This is what I expect to happen:

- Killer will get killed by either Kaido or Big Mom, which will cause Kid to snap and go apeshit.
- Zoro will break his Sendai.
- Kaido will die.
- Frank's Shogun will be nearly destroyed by Sasaki's hybrid form, which will force Franky to fight him in his base form.
- Usopp and Nami will be brought to near death.
- Sanji may break his leg.

Why zoro will die in Wano

No matter how how strong you are, you can not overtake a curse in One Piece.

In Devil fruits the curse is that you will not be able to swim. Yet no one was able to control the curse and start swimming.
Its like saying if Zoro ate a df he would comtrol that curse and start swimming.
Because if he can control the curse of a sword then he should be able to control curse of DF.

However the point is that Zoro never controlled any curse of any cursed sword he had.

Let me tell you how. When Zoro got the Sandai kitetsu the shop keeper at LogueTown chapter 97 said that previous owners all died by a tragic death because of the sword. He also said that the swordsman were famous.

So what zoro did was test his luck. Although Zoro got lucky that his arms didnt get chopped, he completely forgot that the previous owners died a Tragic death and that it wasn’t the sword that killed them but it was the curse of sword that lead them to a tragic death.

Zoro also failed to control the curse of shusui. As the curse turned Wano into ruins. If zoro had controlled the curse then Wano would have been in Peace 2 years ago when Zoro obtained shusui.

Kuina also died a tragic death because of Wado ichimonji.

Oden who was a powerful swordsman also died tragically because of the curse of Enma.

The curse of sandai kitetsu, wado and enma together will lead Zoro to his death.

Zoro will die as a swordsman that handled 3 cursed swords at the same time. Will die in Wano a perfect place for him. His grave will be with.

Kozuki Oden
Shimotsuki Ryuma
Roronoa Zoro

Fun fact: When Blackbeard was talking about dreams to luffy. Zoro was the only one facing away from Blackbeard whilst nami and luffy were facing blackbeard. This could indicate that zoro will not accomplish his dreams he wanted to but would achieve something no swordsman could do which is to handle 3 cursed swords.

Theory made by Khooban sahi (MoshMoshTv )
Wado Ichimonji isn't a cursed blade, neither is Enma, the kitetsu line of swords are cursed and Laws sword is cursed, Zoro has 2 swords crafted by Kozaburo no curse on those and 1 cursed blade from kitetsu.