Hmnn if the DF is like that. IF Roger somewhat is a swordsman and the "sword" he use have magic ability like you are saying about enma. And ROGER use that to defeat his opponent. Is this "sword" doing all the stuff? (This is just a scenario if roger is swordsman and using magic swords)
The zoro magic sword stuff is just as of right now because it is obvious zoro cant do the same thing with his other swords.

The main thing here is that enma is a powerup so far but the zorofandom doesnt wanna admit it

It all depends on how oda twists tthings again but rn its potrayed as a power up

The zoro magic sword stuff is just as of right now because it is obvious zoro cant do the same thing with his other swords.

The main thing here is that enma is a powerup so far but the zorofandom doesnt wanna admit it

It all depends on how oda twists tthings again but rn its potrayed as a power up
i think most of zoro fans agree it's a PU once zoro gets used to it as stated by zoro himself

what zoro fans dont admit is that Enma stores Oden's haki

원피스 1004 화 스포일러 달빛 아래 춤추는 -하이브리드 카이도 형태 완전 공개 -카이도는이 형태가 20 년 전 오뎅을 능가하기 위해 개발되었다고 선언 -카이도는 자신의 클럽에서 레인 산다 스핀 (Raining Thunder Cyclone)을 사용합니다. -조로와 잠시 충돌 한 후 뒤로 날아 가게됩니다. -법은 지붕에서 떨어지지 않도록 Zoro로 장소를 전환합니다. -Eustass‘Captain’Kid가 쓰러져 패배 -Big Mom은 Prometheus와 Zeus를 에너지 공으로 결합한 炎 の ト ー チ를 사용합니다. -카이도는 더 이상 패배 할 수 없다고 말하며 입에서 "風 の 衝 撃"를 외치며 공격한다. -Killer는 Kid가 쓰러진 것을 본 후 マ グ ネ ッ ト フ ッ ク를 사용하고 카이도는 감명을 받고 손상을 입습니다. -카이도가 바람의 외침으로 킬러를 치고 킬러가 쓰러졌습니다. -조로와 트라팔가 법은 자리를 떠났고, 지상에있는 스트라 왓 루피를 보호하고 있습니다. -조로는 트라팔가로에게 카이도의주의를 산만하게하여 자신의 위대한 오라를 준비합니다. - "Kongō-Yasha"라고 말하는 조로와 충격을받은 카이도로 끝나는 장 다음 주 휴식
:kaidowhat:

I am a fan but i think it is kinda power up. Enma is consuming his users Haki of course but the output will be double or even higher. When he tame enma he will become more powerful. So it is kinda like gear 4 a power up but you gotta train