원피스 1004 화 스포일러 달빛 아래 춤추는 -하이브리드 카이도 형태 완전 공개 -카이도는이 형태가 20 년 전 오뎅을 능가하기 위해 개발되었다고 선언 -카이도는 자신의 클럽에서 레인 산다 스핀 (Raining Thunder Cyclone)을 사용합니다. -조로와 잠시 충돌 한 후 뒤로 날아 가게됩니다. -법은 지붕에서 떨어지지 않도록 Zoro로 장소를 전환합니다. -Eustass‘Captain’Kid가 쓰러져 패배 -Big Mom은 Prometheus와 Zeus를 에너지 공으로 결합한 炎 の ト ー チ를 사용합니다. -카이도는 더 이상 패배 할 수 없다고 말하며 입에서 "風 の 衝 撃"를 외치며 공격한다. -Killer는 Kid가 쓰러진 것을 본 후 マ グ ネ ッ ト フ ッ ク를 사용하고 카이도는 감명을 받고 손상을 입습니다. -카이도가 바람의 외침으로 킬러를 치고 킬러가 쓰러졌습니다. -조로와 트라팔가 법은 자리를 떠났고, 지상에있는 스트라 왓 루피를 보호하고 있습니다. -조로는 트라팔가로에게 카이도의주의를 산만하게하여 자신의 위대한 오라를 준비합니다. - "Kongō-Yasha"라고 말하는 조로와 충격을받은 카이도로 끝나는 장 다음 주 휴식

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Maybe because using your own swords is a better technique than trying to randomly adapt to a new sword? They trained 20 years with their swords just to throw it away for 2 weeks of enma? As well as it being super disrespectful because the swords belong to hiyori and momo.
Zoro is literally still learning how to use enma but hes able to cut kaido without properly mastering it?
Sounds like a power up to me
Magic sword go brrr
So Zoro who trained 1 week with that sword managed to the same as he did. And he trained with his swords for 20 years then.:gokulaugh:

You can deny it as you want, but you think Oda is showing this without reason? Or say Kid has CoC without reason? Fine if you think so, but just making fun about observations, just because they dont argue in your favor, isnt a good discussion-style. :)
well my argument was with eye tracking not coc at all
which is a point I agree to.
but uh ok.

and yes
I dont think gags weight much in the grand scheme of things
much less so where their eyes go in gags. lol.

am sorry fake pantheos If I belittled your argument :milaugh:

원피스 1004 화 스포일러 달빛 아래 춤추는 -하이브리드 카이도 형태 완전 공개 -카이도는이 형태가 20 년 전 오뎅을 능가하기 위해 개발되었다고 선언 -카이도는 자신의 클럽에서 레인 산다 스핀 (Raining Thunder Cyclone)을 사용합니다. -조로와 잠시 충돌 한 후 뒤로 날아 가게됩니다. -법은 지붕에서 떨어지지 않도록 Zoro로 장소를 전환합니다. -Eustass‘Captain’Kid가 쓰러져 패배 -Big Mom은 Prometheus와 Zeus를 에너지 공으로 결합한 炎 の ト ー チ를 사용합니다. -카이도는 더 이상 패배 할 수 없다고 말하며 입에서 "風 の 衝 撃"를 외치며 공격한다. -Killer는 Kid가 쓰러진 것을 본 후 マ グ ネ ッ ト フ ッ ク를 사용하고 카이도는 감명을 받고 손상을 입습니다. -카이도가 바람의 외침으로 킬러를 치고 킬러가 쓰러졌습니다. -조로와 트라팔가 법은 자리를 떠났고, 지상에있는 스트라 왓 루피를 보호하고 있습니다. -조로는 트라팔가로에게 카이도의주의를 산만하게하여 자신의 위대한 오라를 준비합니다. - "Kongō-Yasha"라고 말하는 조로와 충격을받은 카이도로 끝나는 장 다음 주 휴식
Where did u get this?

Its literally her DF tied to her body and soul. The DF is her.

Enma is not tied to zoro and if he loses it its gone.
Hmnn if the DF is like that. IF Roger somewhat is a swordsman and the "sword" he use have magic ability like you are saying about enma. And ROGER use that to defeat his opponent. Is this "sword" doing all the stuff? (This is just a scenario if roger is swordsman and using magic swords)

Maybe because using your own swords is a better technique than trying to randomly adapt to a new sword? They trained 20 years with their swords just to throw it away for 2 weeks of enma? As well as it being super disrespectful because the swords belong to hiyori and momo.
Zoro is literally still learning how to use enma but hes able to cut kaido without properly mastering it?
Sounds like a power up to me
Magic sword go brrr
It was stated that No one besides oden was able to tam it meaning the scabbards already deduced that they would not be able to handle the sword this is literally kinemon words.

:choppawhat: