Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Shanks encourages him to become a great pirate when he gets older, he never brings him into the ship because again he's a kid
He literally offers to take Luffy along if one of his own crewmates stays behind in the village but they all refuse. He probably would have still taken him if not for the devil fruit guaranteeing Luffy would never swim

i mean its redon we talking about, so he might already know who is the 10th person is.
so i assume it will be Toki, but lets see on Thursday.
I doubt its Toki, though it could be someone who was present during her death, I think she made it clear that she wants to die with Oden and not jump to future as it was the correct stop for her...something like that.

He literally offers to take Luffy along if one of his own crewmates stays behind in the village but they all refuse. He probably would have still taken him if not for the devil fruit guaranteeing Luffy would never swim
Where was this? in the manga he literally tells him he's not taking him in even if he begs. I don't remember ever entertaining the idea of Luffy being on the ship

Status
Not open for further replies.