Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyori be the 10th person is make sense if Black maria is in samurai side. She might hide hiyori somewhere. Then she sing about 2 people who really want to meet each other. Probably about momo and hiyori:zorothink:

Finally we get back to the dome scenes, a little predictable following the last scene of 1003 with Kaido's hybrid form foreshadowing and both Yonkous suggesting that it is only the beginning ...!

Honestly, in one hand, glad that we return to other Straw Hats and allies. That's why I like OP so much, because Oda created such strong characters and universe. I don't understand why so much hate for "the rest" of the fights instead of staying focus on the big fight on the roof. Classic Oda writing style, with so many subplots and matchups (remember ..... almost every fights since Alabasta!)

The kibi dango plot in the other hand is really disappointing, and Tama such a failed character for the moment, allowing Oda to take BIG shorcuts in the narration. Really hope for a true confrontation between Usopp / Nami and P1 / Ulti (can't imagine both F6 eating that fuck ... shit of kibi dango ....)

And what a pity that a lot of Zoro fans are so unsatisfied divas like after such strong chapters for SN and Zoro for the last month. What made OP so good is the balance between everyone (except maybe Luffy, of course). I saw a lot of (funny) arguments between Zoro and Sanji fans almost everywhere on the forum, but so much salt after such good chapters for their idol because we're gettng back to other Straw Hats .... Don't forget Zoro is just a member of a 10 parts of whole :)

Status
Not open for further replies.