Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shouldn't Sanji figh Page1 again? You mean he will just run away if he encounters Page1 again? Zoro's situation is entirely different, he is already fighting Kaido, so it won't make sense for zoro.
Act 3 hasn’t ended yet so I can easily say zoro vs king can still happen. It doesn’t make sense for sanji to fight page one unless your a sanji hater or you think he fights page one before a calamity. It’s not happening if you think it’s his core matchup because the commanders aren’t losing to anyone but straw hats

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We dont need to go down on their behaviour HA001. If they want to rant and insult us, it tells more about their character then about us anyway. If someone lurks here cause of that, he will see the truth. It is just sad that some people need to act like this, specially for no known reason.
Jealousy that this place is better.

Act 3 hasn’t ended yet so I can easily say zoro vs king can still happen. It doesn’t make sense for sanji to fight page one unless your a sanji hater or you think he fights page one before a calamity. It’s not happening if you think it’s his core matchup because the commanders aren’t losing to anyone but straw hats
look at your comment :whitepress:, I don't know where you got the confidence to make thinking that to be 100% legit . Sanji can fight King/Queen or Page1, I don't see why page1 should be excluded even if chances are less. Meanwhile you thinking Zoro will fight King after Kaido:gokulaugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.