Status
Not open for further replies.
I said myself that P1 vs Sanji was always a joke, but the fact that Nami and Usopp seems to keep running away from them and not actually engaging them in battle, with Ulti being the only one even getting hit, it could mean someone could fight P1 for them.

Now that Robin is getting chased, and Nami + Usopp are closer to Sanji and all of those gifters on that floor, i think Nami and Usopp could came save Sanji and then Sanji could fight P1.

I'm saying there's almost no chance of that happening, that it would be too much to happen, but it has a possibility of Oda setting it up.

I wasn't baiting and trolling at all.
Lmao that would be way too cruel, imagine being stuck against p1 while Zoro making Kaido go hybrid:christunate:

If that's somehow Toki and she's crying cuz she thinks her Prophecy did not come true, then i could see it being a misunderstanding where she just assumed it's about the Scabbards, and we're going to get nine other characters vs Kaido at some point this arc.
Her prophecy never said anything about fighting Kaido though. It was more about wano/wano citizens.

They weren't nerfed, y'all just don't want to accept that narrative demands Strawhats to get that much stronger. Luffy's crew is going to be comparable to an emperor's post Wano for fucks sake.

EoW Franky and Brook would defeat Vergo (hope this doesn't go to discord).
Exactly, Franky has always have high firepower and durability. He just lacks speed/mobility.

Franky since Time-skip

Defeated One of Hody's Crew by himself while Sanji tag-teamed with Jinbe
Defeated Baby 5 & Buffalo from DD Pirates & then later Senor Pink while Sanji got no Fight
And now, he is fighting a beating Sasaki from Beasts Pirates while Sanji is tied & in danger
Actually, even when Sanji beat those Yakuza, Franky was there too & did the same
Not to mention that he defeated one of Yeti Cool Brothers & one of Numbers

Oda decided that for +400 Chapters since TS, Franky would get much more Fights & Victories than Sanji
But nah, let's ignore all this & say that Sanji is Zoro's Equal because we are 300 IQ Readers
Sanji isn't Zoro's equal at all but I think Sanji's portrayal above Franky should be pretty obvious. Portrayal is pretty important. I mean, if Sanji fights a calamity while Franky fights a F6, it should be pretty obvious. OR you think that Sanji will be fighting Page One.

Bogard

You can't win
They weren't nerfed, y'all just don't want to accept that narrative demands Strawhats to get that much stronger. Luffy's crew is going to be comparable to an emperor's post Wano for fucks sake.

EoW Franky and Brook would defeat Vergo (hope this doesn't go to discord).
Pretty much, it's just story progression, and it's not like it doesn't make sense, especially for Franky who has the most feats of the mid trio.

He could already defeat Senor Pink(a dressrosa executive) in base when he has a Shogun mode, which allowed him to dominate 2 executives(Baby5 and Buffalo) with much less issues, and thus placing his Shogun version at least a level above his base form

And the only people above the executives in dressrosa were the top executives(Vergo, Pica, Diamante, Trebol) and Doflamingo, when fast-forward to the Wano country, Franky was talking about building some anti-Kaido weapons back on Zou, so it's very likely he has stronger Shogun trumpcards now than before(maybe even visible by his new attack described in the spoiler).

So basically the progression is going crescendo, from defeating an executive in base, defeating 2 executives in Shogun mode, and gaining even stronger Shogun upgrades for the next level(top executives), with the top executives being equivalent to veterans / flying six in yonko crews, so it makes sense that current Franky could be able to hold his own now

Status
Not open for further replies.