Status
Not open for further replies.
In your dreams maybe.

When in reality zoro getting feats this arc that eos sanji cant dream about
Is getting Kinemon lvl feats really that good ? relax.
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Arlong Park against Hachi. He said, there's a man that waits for him, and he can't lose to another swordsman until then.
I remember him stating he'll never lose again. Then proceeds to lose a lot.

The same reasons Oda made Zoro unable to get pass nameless gifters and cant overpower Apoo with Drake's help, only for to suddenly take out Apoo with Drake wondering what the hell happened and cutting Queen's weapon without him seeing it coming.

Oda will do whatever the needs to for the plot.
which is why am asking celestial how that makes any sense
cause clearly he isnt incapable of freeing himself

Yes. Arlong Park against Hachi. He said, there's a man that waits for him, and he can't lose to another swordsman until then.
Honestly, that one part always struck me as absurd. Because even if he says it it doesn't mean it can't possibly happen.

Look at Luffy as an example, he said he wouldnt run from Emperor and Admirals anymore, then he procceeds to run from BM 2 arcs in a row.

I think that just because characters say something, it doesn't necessarily mean that its set in stone.

He could lose to a swordsman but then quickly have a round two and win. Meaning he overral won.

Well, like you were saying Zoro wouldn't be fighting Kaido or that he wouldn't hurt him, and look what happened.

You can't possibly think that Luffy's First mate will only have fought Nerfed Killer and Orochi(who's dead already) in the land of the samurai?
Except he can when headcanons know no bounds. You can analogize it like this: You can tell the dude with evidence the sky is blue, but he'll point at his own evidence explaining why the sky is green.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly, that one part always struck me as absurd. Because even if he says it it doesn't mean it can't possibly happen.

Look at Luffy as an example, he said he wouldnt run from Emperor and Admirals anymore, then he procceeds to run from BM 2 arcs in a row.

I think that just because characters say something, it doesn't necessarily mean that its set in stone.

He could lose to a swordsman but then quickly have a round two and win. Meaning he overral won.
Thats because luffys supposed to lose round one so oda can push that cheesy ass rubber always bounces back shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.