Status
Not open for further replies.
17 Pages 1 Double Spread

Edit: Sanji is hanging blodied & unconscious on a cross (Spider Web cross) like the second coming of jesus... until Black Maria tickles his chin and wakes him up
Bruh, if this is true and Lebrent is not joking, then it's over for sanji stans.
Oda literally wants your mans dead.
Holy Fuck no pun intended

if you had read my comment properly
you would realize I wasnt just talking about his code on not hitting women which is universal.
but how he treats them in general .

sanji would not go the extra mile for others while he would for the ones he finds attractive
its not chivalry .
its doing whatever it takes to ensure the woman he simps for falls in love with him.
wdym by go the extra mile. If by that you mean flirting then yeah... it makes sense he wouldn't flirt with girls he isn't attracted to

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How dumb can you be?

people in the spoiler were saying Zolo will fight Queen and beat him easily as a warm up to Kaido, my post was a response to that, if they fought Queen would look better

dude you're the only one here who I legit think is a retard, no trolling involved, your post are all cringey insults and dumb takes , of course I don't bother with them
your post wasnt a response to anything
you quoted no one
stop lying i exposed your bullshit

of course you dont yet once again youve responded

Zoro fighting Kaido:

Trollo and Company: Look how weak Zoro is

Sanji getting caught in BMs Web

Trollo and Company: Finally a real OP chapter... Sanji taking all the Ws from Zoro, Zorofan base is so pathetic
Bro Sanji is getting Crucified. They were hyped, Sanji got through the Waiter Blacktooth only to get hit reality that hes on a cross :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.