Status
Not open for further replies.
He's willing to protect any woman. Guess Drum Island went over your head. He protected Kureha from Wapol's crew and chastisted them for going after a lady. I don't think Sanji considered her pretty either :pepeke:
I wouldnt call the zoro chilvarous for the one time he stepped in for robin against enel cause he attacked a woman and why should I?
point is
the goal of said heroics is stated there, 90% of the time for the women in question to fall in love with him.

and far from that
its not chivalry
its just being a pervert . again there's nothing courteous about wanting an invisible df for the sole purpose of secretly watching women take baths.

I wouldnt call the zoro chilvarous for the one time he stepped in for robin against enel cause he attacked a woman and why should I?
point is
the goal of said heroics is stated there, 90% of the time for the women in question to fall in love with him.

and far from that
its not chivalry
its just being a pervert . again there's nothing courteous about wanting an invisible df for the sole purpose of secretly watching women take baths.
Zoro was also gonna protect Hiyori and Toko even without compensation

its not chivalry
I mean yeah that's the pervert side but his chivalry and perverseness are two different aspects of him just because he's a pervert doesn't mean he isn't chivalrous they don't correlate. I didn't include the zoro part because the way he got his code compared to sanji is different (had to do with the kuina thing) and tashigi and him open up about it. Like I said his code for women isn't just she's pretty so I'll save her. It's more multi faceted than that

Since luffy will be useless for 10 min.,i think law might shamble him away to the stairs again and,if that were to happen,we might see luffy meeting a recovered jack and then giving him a blueno/bellamy treatment!Unlikely to happen but would be cool!
luffy actually said in zou that he would fight jack so its not impossible!

Let's wait for the panels then because if he really did it offscreen it just doesn't count. It's that simple.
What is that logic.... so you get the events of the story jumbled and just because one has the potential to get offscreened it doesn't count that you jumbled them????
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

in a sbs didn oda had sanji saying age doesnt mater?:sadgrin:
That had to do with using certain suffixes when speaking to women.....

I mean yeah that's the pervert side but his chivalry and perverseness are two different aspects of him just because he's a pervert doesn't mean he isn't chivalrous they don't correlate. I didn't include the zoro part because the way he got his code compared to sanji is different (had to do with the kuina thing) and tashigi and him open up about it. Like I said his code for women isn't just she's pretty so I'll save her. It's more multi faceted than that
there are no different sides to him
its directly connected .
comes across as an excuse to maintain sanji's "chilvary" claim
while shoving actions that show he isnt as another side of him .

its ok his character is what it is

people should just call it out for what it is
he's not your classic gentleman.

in any case I wont bore the thread with this any longer
but the chap is dry atm.
Post automatically merged:

in a sbs didn oda had sanji saying age doesnt mater?:sadgrin:
what?

Lol people better get chill some time...that sanji situation is obvious stalling from oda before he fight..this is same khalifa in enie lobby situation shit again but this time its robin gonna save him and fight her...and all sanji bleeding and hurting will be magically dissapear after next chapter..

Its just we dont know who is sanji opponent yet but i bet its gonna be a calamity since we can see mid and weak trio can handle tobi roppo themselves pretty good so far so sanji wont waste his time on tobi roppo instead he will jump to rooftop and there a calamity will stop him from advance...i can sense sanji will team up with marco to fight king or queen before go to rooftop...

I really don't think that Queen > Zoro but this literally doesn't prove anything. We know since Udon that Queen's character is meant to be goofy and this is just a part of his personality.
Literally Izo did this to king as well expect king is more serious. Queen made that face when he saw Luffy trying to escape Udon. It's like we are 1000 chapters in a we can't tell that gag characters aren't all of a sudden fodder because of their gag

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Sanji is hanging bloodied & unconscious on a cross (Spider Web cross) like the second coming of Jesus... until Black Maria tickles his chin and wakes him up"

So.... Zoro passed out after fighting a guy who fights toe to toe with him against a Yonko meanwhile Sanji passed out after fighting gifters.

Hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.