Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sasaki Tanking a Fucking Laser sword?
It's hilarious how the usual anti Beast Pirates clowns and their Doflamingo/BMP Wanking pretended this makes Sasaki look bad as if The Seats and BMP Vets wouldn't weep like bitches from that Stab
Nobody wanks the BMP. They’re a walking talking prancing group of misfit L’s
Beast pirates and Doffy are the most badass group of antagonists.

Sanjis character doesnt make sense sometimes,I mean he can literally kick women to defend himself example Big Mom Kalifa and then he lets himself get captured by Ass Maria,either Sanji is way weaker than we give him the credit for or Oda straight out hates this dude.
Could be both ways as well

Is Sasaki Tanking a Fucking Laser sword?
It's hilarious how the usual anti Beast Pirates clowns and their Doflamingo/BMP Wanking pretended this makes Sasaki look bad as if The Seats and BMP Vets wouldn't weep like bitches from that Stab
Not to mention it was a surprise attack and Franky is going all out against zoan Sasaki not base or even hybrid :luuh: the dude can't even block an attack in that form

Hmm. Cuz to me it seemed that this went like :

Random poster : "Franky shits on Sanji omg look at this"

Sanji fan : "I don't think Franky shits on Sanji though"

Dude you quoted "LMAO the Judge's son cult realise there no point to diss Woro so they start to diss Franky "

:kaidowhat:
A month ago it stared with Chrono shitting on Brook. Then this past week Jinbei downplaying. All of this while wanking Sanji. And this entire morning Ppl shat on Franky. I don’t think you were here, but check through the 150-250 pages.

That’s why I commented bc I like all three of those characters who have done tremendous amounts of work this past and present season.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Sanjis character doesnt make sense sometimes,I mean he can literally kick women to defend himself example Big Mom Kalifa and then he lets himself get captured by Ass Maria,either Sanji is way weaker than we give him the credit for or Oda straight out hates this dude.
Could be both ways as well
Sanji is french so this made perfect sense

Status
Not open for further replies.