Future Events Zoro will be remembered in future history (centuries from now) as ...

Highest Fame for Zoro is?

• Total voters
As many people have mentioned, Zoro's goal is for his name to reach even the heaven and hell itself so I doubt Oda would simply make Zoro's name last for 2 or 3 mere centuries. To further reinforce my opinion, take Noland for example, even tho his life was falsified and ridiculed, he is still known throughout the world even 400 years after his death.

As for which title Zoro will be remembered for, rather than WSS or RHM of the PK, I'd love it if he'd recieve a title that belongs to him alone, and ofc that goes for the other Straw Hats too since they're all part of the crew which is destined to change the world forever. Everyone in the crew has amazing dreams that'd make them history if they're able to achieve it.
Luffy's to become the Pirate King to be the most free man which leads him to change the world. Zoro's to become the greatest swordman of all and to be remembered/known by all. Nami's to make the first complete map of the world. Usopp's to become a brave warrior and to top that he's already a legend in Skypiea and Green Bit. Sanji's to find the All Blue. Chopper's to make the Cure-All medecine. Robin's to unveil the true history. Franky's to be the best shipwright that build the ship of legends. Brook's ...well maybe Laboon's offsprings will remember him forever, jk he's already got his legend as the Soul King of the music world. Jinbe's the man who helms the dream ship to the end of the planet and hero of the FMI.

Anyway you get my point, they will each be remembered for their own achievements and as leading pioneers of the new world and as the crewmates of the Freest Man.

It'd be so fking great if Zoro's title will be "Hell's/Heaven's Unrivalled One".:emohiyo:

Being the RHM to the PK and the WSS are both reasons why zoro will be remembered. Being WSS during the PK's reign goes hand in hand. To use a NBA example this would be like winning the regular season MVP then winning Finals MVP. They go hand and hand but which 1 anyone values more on a championship team is on that person. So PK RHM and WSS which would be more credible is dependent on the people talking about zoro.

I would say WSS would be more memorable for zoro because it's his solo accomplishment which only 2 other people achieved. But being RHM to the PK isn't anything to ignore either.

I mean, who was World's Strongest Swordsman before Mihawk? We only know of Ryuuma and Mihawk holding the title yet Zoro will be known for that, moreso than his impact as a Straw Hat? People always mention Rayleigh and everyone knows Roger. The only people to care about World's Strongest Swordsmen from the past (former generation holders of the title) seem to be other Swordsman (though there also seem to be a few others). Either way, Zoro will go down in history, for sure, and be talked about for centuries to come.

Last edited:
His name will live on in infamy because of his exploits done as a member of the Pirate King's crew. Whether or not people mention him as the World's Strongest Swordsman 200 years down the line, it will be in tandem of being the Right hand man of the Pirate King.

People aren't going to stop in front of a Zoro statue and the conversation will go like....

Persona 1: Whose that?

Person 2: Roronoa Zoro, The World's Strongest Swordsman of over 200 years ago.

Person 1: Oh cool, what did he do to get that title?

Person 2: He beat Dracule Mihawk.

Person 1: Cool, cool, what did he do to get that title?

Person 2:

Zoro name gonna be one of most famous names in history for at least +200 years if you ask me

but history will would honor which of his achievement the most?

Being Right Hand Man of Luffy

or

World Strongest Swordsman

p.s

I think at the EoS he will be famous MORE cause of WSS title

but we are talking about 100s years from now!

but I think he would be remember LONGER as RHM of Luffy than WSS

at some point someone WILL surpass Zoro's power and skill in the way of sword

but his legacy as the RHM of the man who changed 800 years history will remain forever

so on long term ... history will be a friend to RHM story more than WSS (imo)
He would be remembered as strongest man in history of the world.

yes but let's say in next 200 years someone surpassed his power ... VERY LEIKLY to happen btw
Thing is it depends on journey.
Like Luffy unlike Sanji hasn't been riding Luffys coattails when it comes to his bounty.

Each of his bounty is result of his achievements and in Zoro's mind all his achievements are taking him a step closer to Mihawk. But its not just that, if go by Zoro's novel, even the world is noticing Zoro's accomplishments as a swordsman with him being in WSS conversations.

Say Wano ends with Zoro beheading Kaido paralleling Ryuma, but in this particular case Zoro has beheaded someone who the world perceives as undamagable. What would that be a notch towards? PK RHM or WSS? I'd say WSS because it would be greatest cutting feat we would see on panel.

But it also depends on his EoS exploits as Strawhats would be bringers of dawn and Zoro would be 2nd most important factor in that.

Zoro is a special case because his legacy would rival that of Mihawk + Ryuma + Rayleigh.

He would be remembered as strongest swordsman in History of the world who was also Pirate Kings RHM/Partner.

Both accomplishments would be remembered on similar level.

PS I don't think Zoro is ever getting surpassed.
Post automatically merged:

His name will live on in infamy because of his exploits done as a member of the Pirate King's crew. Whether or not people mention him as the World's Strongest Swordsman 200 years down the line, it will be in tandem of being the Right hand man of the Pirate King.

People aren't going to stop in front of a Zoro statue and the conversation will go like....

Persona 1: Whose that?

Person 2: Roronoa Zoro, The World's Strongest Swordsman of over 200 years ago.

Person 1: Oh cool, what did he do to get that title?

Person 2: He beat Dracule Mihawk.

Person 1: Cool, cool, what did he do to get that title?

Person 2:

For how many years do you think ZKK which is a fore gone conclusion at this point, would be remembered?

Thing is it depends on journey.
Like Luffy unlike Sanji hasn't been riding Luffys coattails when it comes to his bounty.

Each of his bounty is result of his achievements and in Zoro's mind all his achievements are taking him a step closer to Mihawk. But its not just that, if go by Zoro's novel, even the world is noticing Zoro's accomplishments as a swordsman with him being in WSS conversations.

Say Wano ends with Zoro beheading Kaido paralleling Ryuma, but in this particular case Zoro has beheaded someone who the world perceives as undamagable. What would that be a notch towards? PK RHM or WSS? I'd say WSS because it would be greatest cutting feat we would see on panel.

But it also depends on his EoS exploits as Strawhats would be bringers of dawn and Zoro would be 2nd most important factor in that.

Zoro is a special case because his legacy would rival that of Mihawk + Ryuma + Rayleigh.

He would be remembered as strongest swordsman in History of the world who was also Pirate Kings RHM/Partner.

Both accomplishments would be remembered on similar level.

PS I don't think Zoro is ever getting surpassed.
Post automatically merged:

For how many years do you think ZKK which is a fore gone conclusion at this point, would be remembered?
None, because Kaido is not meant to be granted a memorable death. So if it does happen, it will be forgotten like Rocks death.