Questions & Mysteries Who else can survive the Oden-boil execution?

I think it was a pretty big feat no matter how you look at it. So, who else do you think can survive the boiling oil for 1 hour aside from Oden?

These are people who I think can survive it-
  • Akainu (should be pretty obvious because of his elemental advantage)
  • Kaido
  • WB
  • Big Mom
Maybe I'm overestimaging the feat. But ya, that's all. Maybe there are some more among the top-tiers, but only these guys have been specifically praised for their durability or endurance as far as I remember.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I doubt that even Ace and Sabo might survive it due to elemental advantage. Like, fire is hotter than boiling oil. Dunno tbh.
oil has boiling point at approximately 300 degree celcius, while Red Fire can be as hot as 1000 degree celcius, Ace and Sabo can survive this no doubt
Ace and Sabo would've burn/explode the pot.

Can Survive without help of a DF Power:
Roger - WB - Rayleigh - Shanks - Mihawk - Kaido - BM - Teach - Garp - EOS Luffy - EOS Zoro - Kuma - Weevil (Just a guess)

Basically Non-DF Top Tiers + Yonko due to their Bodies + Kuma due to his Modified Body + Weevil if he have WB's Physical Stats

Can survive thanks to DF Power:
Brook - Oven - Logia Admirals - Ace - Sabo - Enel - Marco

Most Logia Users are Self Explanatory + Oven who can handle Heat + Marco who counters Fire/Heat & can Heal + Brook's Soul

Last edited:
I think it was a pretty big feat no matter how you look at it. So, who else do you think can survive the boiling oil for 1 hour aside from Oden?

• Kaido
  • WB
  • Big Mom
Maybe I'm overestimaging the feat. But ya, that's all. Maybe there are some more among the top-tiers, but only these guys have been specifically praised for their durability or endurance as far as I remember.
Kaido and Big Mom would be crying in pain in that pot i don't think they have experienced much pain due to their durability and toughness. For me aside from the obvious Akainu the goat WB is the only one in your list i can see endure and survive that boiling.
Dragon
Mihawk
Shanks
Garp would be my list

Can survive thanks to DF Power:
Brook - Oven - Logia Admirals - Ace - Sabo - Enel - Marco
All of these make sense, nice. Though I doubt Aokiji can survive this, he's at a direct elemental disadvantage.

Can Survive without help of a DF Power:
Roger - WB - Rayleigh - Shanks - Mihawk - Kaido - BM - Teach - Garp - EOS Luffy - EOS Zoro - Kuma - Weevil (Just a guess)
I doubt if Non-DF Top Tiers who've never been hyped up for their durability or endurance can survive this tbh.

Oden was raised by a lot of psychological drive so morals would matter too yes.

In general he would not have managed to sustain it for as long and Big Mom except for Akainu is the one meant to sustain it better due her skin. I lowkey wonder if it does even harm her enough to kill her.

If WB had to protect his family he would resist for as long, likely more.
Linlin rides Prometheus who is fire so she shouldn't have any problem with boiling oil

Kaido and Big Mom would be crying in pain in that pot i don't think they have experienced much pain due to their durability and toughness. For me aside from the obvious Akainu the goat WB is the only one in your list i can see endure and survive that boiling.
Dragon
Mihawk
Shanks
Garp would be my list
Big Mom can do this for sure-
Linlin rides Prometheus who is fire so she shouldn't have any problem with boiling oil
Kaido I think can survive this due to their skin. Though I doubt if Dragon, Mihawk, Shanks and Garp can survive it. Kaido and BM are top-tiers who've been praised for their bodies, these guys aren't.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

• Kaido
  • WB
  • Big Mom
akainu dies, the use of DF is not allowed, you will be chained by kairoseki.
It's natural resistance here.