Votes: 31 37.3%
  • fight page1

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • fight zoro

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • other

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
Currently its other for me. Honestly its probably cooking.
Personally don't want a beat up sanji to fight any strong opponent, which most definitely going to lead to some BS writing to makee him win or just a lame short fight.
There is a chance of wooing BM with tama and sanji can help with food too. Also I am hoping for some interaction with tama and sanji as she wants to eat good food. So hopefully it will be him just supporting other characters at this point or some other utility work.

Another scenario I'd like is Sanji taking Queen (so a slightly wealer opponent) but coming in a clutch Enies Lobby-Mr Prince style at end of the war, by kicking Big Mama Chanter down the waterfall when they are approaching Onigashima for the 3rd time.
This way he would parallel Marco-King being the 3rd flying fighter to do this and will be a payback for everything that happened in WCI
A sort of "It wasn't a pleasure, bye bye"

I mentioned this in another thread but don't remember which one

Another scenario I'd like is Sanji taking Queen (so a slightly wealer opponent) but coming in a clutch Enies Lobby-Mr Prince style at end of the war, by kicking Big Mama Chanter down the waterfall when they are approaching Onigashima for the 3rd time.
This way he would parallel Marco-King being the 3rd flying fighter to do this and will be a payback for everything that happened in WCI
A sort of "It wasn't a pleasure, bye bye"

I mentioned this in another thread but don't remember which one
I like this.:cheers: