General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Calamities portrayal is straight-up trash. Soon they will beat the incompetence of Big Mom Pirates if nothing changes.
Oda has made the BM pirates and the beast pirates look incompetent at times/jokes but trust me : he will never do such a thing when it comes to BB/Shanks and their crews (or not even close to this degree). Not these two emperors.

I am 100% sure of that.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Tama is the best kid character we've had thus far, and is the most refreshing and fun female character of Wano. She led the charge to free Luffy from prison, and subsequently get Udon under control. She has a strong desire to save her country, and actually makes an effort of saving it as one of its warriors. She's a clever metaphor for the current state of Wano. A fragile child neglected proper food and growth, but isn't beyond saving, and has years of prosperity waiting in the back.

Her bond with Luffy, and to a lesser extent Zoro, is very cute and wholesome.

Same could be said about Admirals being > Gorosei though

Gorosei > Admirals is just a hunch for now because it would make much more sense from a narrative perspective for the SHs to fight the Gorosei instead of the Admirals
Admirals are called, depending on which translation you read, the strongest assault force/greatest military power within the WG.
WG includes Gorosei and CP0.
So the Admirals have manga panels stating they're the strongest within WG.

The Gorosei’s powers are a secret
Doesn't change anything.
If the Gorosei were so powerful or even more powerful than the Admirals they would make that publicly known in order to intimidate the world of pirates even more by establishing the superior power of the WG.
It'd make no sense for the WG to keep the Gorosei's strength a secret and then call the Admirals the strongest military power.
It'd make much more sense for the WG to claim that the Gorosei are the strongest military power within WG if that's how it was cause then pirates would see how strong the Admirals are and think WG must be invincible cause the Gorosei are said to be even stronger...

Oda has made the BM pirates and the beast pirates look incompetent at times/jokes but trust me : he will never do such a thing when it comes to BB/Shanks and their crews (or not even close to this degree). Not these two emperors.

I am 100% sure of that.
I am 100% sure the Red Haired Pirates are gonna be off paneled

And the Majority of the Blackbeard pirates are gonna be defeated the by the same Mid/Weak Trio that people are roasting the Flying Six for being damaged by

I can't wait for Sanjikun to argue that Trebol>Yasopp