What the hell..... Nami is absolutely dominating the world popularity poll. 1 online vote is 1 point, by postcard is 10 points. In Japan the first 3 by votes with postcards are going to be Luffy,Zoro and Sanji i am 90% sure about that, but for the online and world voting.... i have no idea.

Only basement dwellers are battle only fans in 2021.
Well I'll be a Celldweller then!
Post automatically merged:

What the hell..... Nami is absolutely dominating the world popularity poll. 1 online vote is 1 point, by postcard is 10 points. In Japan the first 3 by votes with postcards are going to be Luffy,Zoro and Sanji i am 90% sure about that, but for the online and world voting.... i have no idea.
If they vote Nami, then just voting for her Tits. She herself has no good character.

Her character boils down to, Cute scared girl who can navigate with a harsh side of greed.
Is that all? Come on. :kriwhat:
What about her moment against Ulti? When even she could die, even at the verge of death she yet acknowledge Luffy as the Pirate King.
Ravagerblade said:
She has no character appeal to me, Hence she's just a big titted bitch.
well that's an opinion.
:luuh:

but whatever
:happinesspunch:

Is that all? Come on. :kriwhat:
What about her moment against Ulti? When even she could die, even at the verge of death she yet acknowledge Luffy as the Pirate King.

well that's an opinion.
:luuh:

but whatever
:happinesspunch:
That's not really a character trait, but just showing Loyalty or w/e to the MC. We already know that.
Boring.
Nami has more plot armor than Luffy. So much plot convenience too. She won't get to hurt too badly, No tension. She's Protected.