I hope when One piece ends there will be no next generation manga. If they want to continue with the One piece content then they should make a manga about the adventures of Roger. We fans would be happy and they can continue to make money :cheers:
I hope that they will go with spin–off about Marians, or rather about a guy who dreams to become the fleet Admiral and destroy all criminals.

I have a feeling that the world top characters poll is being manipulated by hackers or chears or something.... i can't believe that Nami,Yamato,Boa and Robin are so popular. Nami has been dominating the number 1 in almost each region for maybe more than a week, 2 weeks ago Luffy,Zoro and Sanji were almost always the top 3 choices.

I have a feeling that the world top characters poll is being manipulated by hackers or chears or something.... i can't believe that Nami,Yamato,Boa and Robin are so popular. Nami has been dominating the number 1 in almost each region for maybe more than a week, 2 weeks ago Luffy,Zoro and Sanji were almost always the top 3 choices.
Kek Is the polling done by Dominion?

Well you don't really need to be a hacker just delete cookies, refresh and vote your character again. Though if I was to do that I would make some random shits at the top charts :suresure: and nami being at the top is not really something of an anomaly who knows oda himself could be doing that. :kayneshrug:

Worst

Custom title
Because of the bewwwwwwwbss

Welcome to the internet. :)
For sure it is rigged, somewhere some reddit, or another online community, sticks together to push something and its done. Such polls arent secured for such trolling, cause the impact of the polls just not exist.