General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
"Quite the damage"? Lol
Last chapter was the only time Zoro actualy damaged Kaidou and that was on the level of the RS. This scratch got healed instantly.
and last chapter is the only chapter where kaido trully get damaged by luffy and zoro lol
Post automatically merged:

Yhit could but I dont see that bc oda has it were sanji and zoro are rival always competing and even bk then there bounty wasnt to far apart, but I'll have to wait and see wat the pervert does
well zoro absence in wci is the only time sanji bounty close to zoro even surpass it by a bit.. let's not pretend that their bounty is close to each other before wci beside tanks to vinsmoke that sanji got raise in bounty

Last edited:
2 bil mark is superclose to where bb is rn as a yonko
do I think any of the five aside from luffy crosses that ?
prob not
Not going to speculate much on what the bounties will be but BB didn't face 2 Yonkous or was part of the biggest war to date(as hyped by Oda).

Events leading to the RT5 bounties increase far surpasses what BB did to accomplish his 2 billion increase.

Though if I am to speculate I also don't see 2+ billion for the rest bar Luffy though it wouldn't surprise me if they do get those type of increases too given the reasoning I stated above.

Yhit could but I dont see that bc oda has it were sanji and zoro are rival always competing and even bk then there bounty wasnt to far apart, but I'll have to wait and see wat the pervert does
Aside from the bounty increase Sanji got due his family ties when have their bounties actually ever been close?

Zoro had a 60m bounty while Sanji hadn't had one. Then Zoro increased to 120m and Sanji got 77m. Then Zoro jumped to 320m and Sanji's was 177m. After that Zoro didn't have any bounty increase(wasn't part of WCI) and Sanji got his family name tied bounty of 330m.

So tell me how do you guys come to this conclusion that Zoro and Sanji have always had close bounties from?

You've just made it up.

Last edited:
Funnily, the combined Yonko bounty is exactly 3 times the combined Supernova bounty.

4,611,100,000 + 4,388,000,000 = 8,999,100,000 (Combined Kaido/BM bounty)
1,500,000,000 + 500,000,000 + 470,000,000 + 320,000,000 + 200,000,000 = 2,990,000,000 (Combined Nova bounty)

8,999,100,000 / 2,990,000,000 = 3.0097

Depends. I never thought Sanji would have higher bounty than Zoro throughout series, but he prove me wrong recently. Seeing they are being watch by Government in more ways than one from Drake and CP0, possible is still there given he now has higher bounty and give him edge to be higher. Though I feel knowing Oda he is going to have their bounties maybe even tied with one another on situation of their rivalry. I can see that possibly happening.

I think Sanji will be around 1.5B, while Zoro will break the 2B.
It will probably be the last bounty increase until EoS.
Idk if Zoro be that high, but think for sure he be above billions, but there is usually gap between an Yonko and his YCs on their bounties, so don't think 2B will happen for him and it be around 1B area like Sanji as well.

It's a "one arc gag".
Always were.
Who knows it can extend it more than one arc, but calling there could be tie bounty after this or later in future arcs.

Since end of November
Nah, it's Enies Lobby thing. Idk why people are surprise him and women situation when it's clear he going to fight someone stronger later.

Not After Wano but he promised Kuma he would be World Government greatest Enemy so I'm counting in him to take Dragon succession at the head of The Revolutionary Army, as the Vainquishor of CP0 Army, and as the most wanted man at the end of the Manga, Robin and Brook assisting him.

But for now I don't think so. Zoro is fighting Kaidou with lot of witness.

Sanji would have to defeat CP0 guys in Wano and unravel incredible World Government secrets to topple that.

💔

Not After Wano but he promised Kuma he would be World Government greatest Enemy so I'm counting in him to take Dragon succession at the head of The Revolutionary Army, as the Vainquishor of CP0 Army, and as the most wanted man at the end of the Manga, Robin and Brook assisting him.

But for now I don't think so. Zoro is fighting Kaidou with lot of witness.

Sanji would have to defeat CP0 guys in Wano and unravel incredible World Government secrets to topple that.

💔
I mean 5 vs 1, so Zoro won't really be eye of everyone as much as Luffy, Kidd, and Law being Supernova Captains respectively. They will probably see him support and under them.

While Sanji from how it looking in Enies Lobby way, he be facing stronger enemy in King or Queen and beating them as well if he later fight Kaido and support Luffy, it will add on like with Zoro. I can see both hitting Billions after this arc.

I mean 5 vs 1, so Zoro won't really be eye of everyone as much as Luffy, Kidd, and Law being Supernova Captains respectively. They will probably see him support and under them.

While Sanji from how it looking in Enies Lobby way, he be facing stronger enemy in King or Queen and beating them as well if he later fight Kaido and support Luffy, it will add on like with Zoro. I can see both hitting Billions after this arc.
The way I see it : nothing " big " happens and Zoro kills Kaidou :

Zoro get his 2.2 Billions Bounty right away.

Luffy get his 3 million one.

----------

If in a way or another, Sanji do as I say and discover Imu is the top of the government :

He get the 6,67 6 666 666 $ Bounty and his the main target if the Government and everybody wants his ass and he is the "Big Point" of the story were everybody revolves about reaching Raftel before everybody on the Gorosei and CP0 and Pacifista try to kill him and Straw Hats crew before they can tell the world.