Character Discussion Debunking the myths that "Zoro never fought the main villain of an arc" and "Zoros opponents were never close in power compared to Luffy’s opponents"

You are still pushing this headcanon even though it has been proven wrong by the character himself
A 180° inversion in character behavior isn't headcanon
Killer clearly mentioned the most important nerf (lacking his Punishers), he for sure didn't prepare an essay of all the reasons for his meeting with Zoro lmao
Oda showed us on panel so that's left to common sense, which seem to be lacking here
Funny thing is that your fellows still deny the weapons being a nerf even after that was explicitely confirmed lol

At least 2 or 3 threads were closed after those words cause your thesis were proven wrong but people keep at it
:milaugh:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Killer clearly mentioned the most important nerf (lacking his Punishers), he for sure didn't prepare an essay of all the reasons for his meeting with Zoro lmao
Oda showed us on panel so that's left to common sense, which seem to be lacking here
Funny thing is that your fellows still deny the weapons being a nerf even after that was explicitely confirmed lol

At least 2 or 3 threads were closed after those words cause your thesis were proven wrong but people keep at it
Is this why Killer in awe of Zoro strengh? "He cut Crydo!!" - Killer the Pleasure, former servent of Orochi
:holdthisl:

Zoro was more nerfed than killer and zoro one shot him.

There wasn't an inversion of behavior

No he mentioned the only nerf.
"If I had these punishers, you'd be dead" not "if I had these punishers and was in my right mind, you'd be dead"

Funny thing is you are doing the same thing you are accusing the others of. Speak of hypocrisy.
The others claimed Killer wasn't nerfed and they were proven wrong by the character himself.
You claim Killer had mental disability and that has been proven wrong by the character himself.

So just accept it and move on. Killer didn't think he was mentally disabled from Smile, neither did Zoro , neither did Oda.
Peddling the same thing just means you can't accept being wrong just like the others who claim Killer was not nerfed

Saying Hatchi was important again is like saying Bentham/Mr. 2, Bon Kurei was. It's true but has nothing to do with how they compare to other dudes in their respective groups but hey, I guess it's important.

The Monet example was simply Luffy being reckless, we saw how he did against Caesar at the end of the arc. No way was Luffy going to die, that's simply exaggeration.

No offense but Apoo, Killer and Hawkins (when Zoro fought them) don't/didn't compare to Katakuri at all so I don't see what they have to do with the title.

I agree that Zoro's taken out two main villains those being when he beat Morgans and when he cut down Hordy. Mihawk was more significant than Don Krieg, definitely. Good thread.

Last edited:
Saying Hatchi was important again is like saying Bentham/Mr. 2, Bon Kurei was. It's true but has nothing to do with how they compare to other dudes in their respective groups but hey, I guess it's important.

The Monet example was simply Luffy being reckless, we saw how he did against Caesar at the end of the arc. No way was Luffy going to die, that's simply exaggeration.

No offense but Apoo, Killer and Hawkins (when Zoro fought them) don't/didn't compare to Katakuri at all so I don'tsee what they have to do with the title.

I agree that Zoro's taken out two main villains those being when he beat Morgans and when he cut down Hordy. Mihawk was more significant than Don Krieg, definitely. Good thread.
Thank you
:cheers:

There wasn't an inversion of behavior
Is this ironic?
Killer never rises his voice, is always cool and never barks like he was doing in Ringo. That is completely opposite to how he always behaves.

"How dare you adress the Shogun so impolitely??"
"Go ahead and try!!"
"YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO DIES!!!"

Go check every other panel Killer was in and explain me this

Funny thing is you are doing the same thing you are accusing the others of. Speak of hypocrisy.
The others claimed Killer wasn't nerfed and they were proven wrong by the character himself.
You claim Killer had mental disability and that has been proven wrong by the character himself.
Nope, I don't deny something that was stated, I'm trying to make y'all connect some dots
What's the beaning of Kidd mentioning Killer past and how much he hated his own laugh to the point that he decided to cover his own face with an iron mask?
Is all that unifluential in Killer's path in Wano?

So just accept it and move on. Killer didn't think he was mentally disabled from Smile, neither did Zoro , neither did Oda.
Peddling the same thing just means you can't accept being wrong just like the others who claim Killer was not nerfed
Again, I'm covering an analysis of Killer reasons and behavior, which is ambiguous. The revelation in Udon gave us an insight on the whole Killer deal with the SMILE, my reason to keep at it is because this is completely ignored and is disrespectful for Killer character.

It's an aggravating circumstance, which makes even more ridiculous the fact that people don't recognize him as nerfed.

This 'Zoro was more nerfed than Killer shit' is honestly cringe to watch

Is this ironic?
Killer never rises his voice, is always cool and never barks like he was doing in Ringo. That is completely opposite to how he always behaves.

"How dare you adress the Shogun so impolitely??"
"Go ahead and try!!"
"YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO DIES!!!"

Go check every other panel Killer was in and explain me this

Nope, I don't deny something that was stated, I'm trying to make y'all connect some dots
What's the beaning of Kidd mentioning Killer past and how much he hated his own laugh to the point that he decided to cover his own face with an iron mask?
Is all that unifluential in Killer's path in Wano?

Again, I'm covering an analysis of Killer reasons and behavior, which is ambiguous. The revelation in Udon gave us an insight on the whole Killer deal with the SMILE, my reason to keep at it is because this is completely ignored and is disrespectful for Killer character.

It's an aggravating circumstance, which makes even more ridiculous the fact that people don't recognize him as nerfed.
Ok now where is it mentioned that all this affects his strength.

It isn't mentioned, should this be considered as a factor? Yes
I mean c'mon, you're more willing to say that Zoro fainted cause of diarreha instead of a fatal injury
We can't argue seriously if these are the basis
Its not mentioned because its head canon, You are just assuming. No your head canon shouldnt be considered as canon, The only nerf killer had is his weapon and thats it. Every thing else is just your assumptions and they are not based on manga facts.

Zoro being Both poisoned and starving for days was a manga fact, His state of tiredness was showed in the manga before the fight. Its also a fact that poison and starvation affect a person in one piece, its also a fact that Zoro with 3 swords is stronger than zoro with 2 swords, These are all manga facts.

The only nerf killer had is his weapon and thats
Wow that's some progress, you start to at least consider this

Zoro being Both poisoned and starving for days was a manga fact, His state of tiredness was showed in the manga before the fight. Its also a fact that poison and starvation affect a person in one piece
So is right to ignore, on the other hand, the beating Killer took from Kaido?
Kidd mentioned Killer's deal with the SMILE, that's a manga fact too so why isn't that considered?
I could ask you back: 'where was stated that lack of food affects Zoro's combat prowness?'

its also a fact that Zoro with 3 swords is stronger than zoro with 2 swords, These are all manga facts.
Same goes for Killer being much stronger with his Punishers instead of 2 normal scythes
So why saying that Killer is one-shot material for 1-sword-style Zoro when he needed a third blade to beat Kamazo?

I don't get your attempt to depict Killer like a clown

"Poisoned-Starved-Nerfed Zoro defeated SN Killer with ease"

Interesting way to shapeshift reality :quest:
What do you mean Zoro only had two swords meaning he was nerfed

Zoro had been eating poisoned food for Weeks

Zoro wasnt taking Killer seriously 1 page before the stab as admitted by killer himself

It was a 2 v 1

Zoro stop killers full power with a muscle flex before took out Killer with one move

Wow that's some progress, you start to at least consider this

So is right to ignore, on the other hand, the beating Killer took from Kaido?
Kidd mentioned Killer's deal with the SMILE, that's a manga fact too so why isn't that considered?
I could ask you back: 'where was stated that lack of food affects Zoro's combat prowness?'

Same goes for Killer being much stronger with his Punishers instead of 2 normal scythes
So why saying that Killer is one-shot material for 1-sword-style Zoro when he needed a third blade to beat Kamazo?
What progress? from the beginning i said that Zoro was nerfed much more than killer, I didnt nerf didnt get any nerf. It was just a minimal nerf compared to Zoros. Your assumptions are head canon, If its not in the manga and you are assuming it then its just head canon.

And at the point killer fought Zoro he didnt seem like he had any wounds at all.
Zoro was poisoned and starved, its manga fact. Zoro didnt beat killer with 3 swords, Zoro beat him with 2 swords and a scythe, And once he got that scythe what happened? he one shot killer with no difficulty. You see? you only proved my point, If zoro had 3 swords killer wouldnt even touch him. If zoro was at full power, Killer wouldnt touch him, And if zoro wasnt starving and poisoned killer wouldnt have touched him.
Now if you have any proof that killer was nerfed more than Zoro bring me your proof, But you wont find find any proof, Becuase killers nerf was minimal compared to zoros, Further more like i said many times before. Zoro Won That fight, Killer is not on Zoros level, Zoro is destined to be the worlds strongest swordman and the future right hand of the pirate king. Zoro is portrayed as stronger and has x20 the feats killer has.
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean Zoro only had two swords meaning he was nerfed

Zoro had been eating poisoned food for Weeks

Zoro wasnt taking Killer seriously 1 page before the stab as admitted by killer himself

It was a 2 v 1

Zoro stop killers full power with a muscle flex before took out Killer with one move
I actually forgot that killer only sneak stabbed zoro only when what ever that stupid guys name tried to back stab him. The fact he dares to even compare killer to the grandmaster is beyond me