[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
hint;

What is the poem about- what is the setting

What info could I possess
Let me think aloud now. You're talking about the lynch I assume. The three people being the three of you. Coupling that with you not wanting to take the Sussop kill, I assume you got info that one of those actually killed Sussop.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Let me think aloud now. You're talking about the lynch I assume. The three people being the three of you. Coupling that with you not wanting to take the Sussop kill, I assume you got info that one of those actually killed Sussop.
You're on to something but also very far off, but it is right, think about the setting being the bloody valentine, and it should make sense!!!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You're on to something but also very far off, but it is right, think about the setting being the bloody valentine, and it should make sense!!!
So Bloody Valentine is the setting. I wanna say that you believe that if Poison is to be lynched it will go to her partner, in this case Flowa, and not her. I don't know lmao. Someone help out.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There's a lot of flip flopping here.

Also @MangoSenpai let's not hint anymore. I don't think it's in the spirit of the rules of this game. Ask the host before posting or hinting anything.

@QueenEmilia are you here? You're going to be lynched. If you are town then say something.
Fair enough, I've said all I can. I was hoping that someone would understand what I was trying to convey.

Anyhow, I'll just go with Lara 2 then

Vote QueenEmilia
@Noctis @Rej @AL sama

Status
Not open for further replies.