Questions & Mysteries Sanji beat P1 and Drake?

did sanji really beat p1 and drake?

• Total voters
He, likely, didn't beat either. He definitely didn't beat X Drake. Short clash (Drake came out of it better but he wasn't vastly superior or anything). He showed he could beat Page One (dude had no response to the Raid Suit) but he didn't beat him from what we saw and it likely wasn't resolved. He left Page One to Usopp so it's clear he has faith that Usopp can handle it and it isn't some crazy task but strictly speaking, he didn't beat either.

Idk whether to feel honor you made a post out of insecurity sake or feel disturbed you have me in your head 24/7 to want do this type of thread.

Anywho, Sanji beat Page One and Drake, that is clear fact about situation. Dumb to think otherwise especially neither return from both fights to continue their mission. You can be defeated even off-screen, that isn't nothing new to see in OP.

P1: certainly not.
Drake: absolutely not.

happy now?
you're welcome.
Post automatically merged:

Idk whether to feel honor you made a post out of insecurity sake or feel disturbed you have me in your head 24/7 to want do this type of thread.

Anywho, Sanji beat Page One and Drake, that is clear fact about situation. Dumb to think otherwise especially neither return from both fights to continue their mission. You can be defeated even off-screen, that isn't nothing new to see in OP.
I can't be bothered about some random thick skinned guy headcannon lol, don't get triggered i just want to mess with you a little.

Last edited:
1. Page One's mission was to kill Sanji = Sanji is alive, thus P1 didn't win.
2. Drake had a mission of finding and killing Sanji, Hawkins was trying to find Law
yet they both showed up at Yasue's execution to control the crowd
which means their missions got put on hold and were given this new mission
yet Page One was nowhere in sight. He would've been with Drake at execution.
3. Sanji said he will take out P1 and P1 was not seen for like ~50chapters (10days in manga)
Which goes in line with what Sanji said. P1 was nowhere in sight to interfere with alliance for those 10days.
4. "B-But Page 1 showed up in Onigashima during the raid that means Sanji didn't beat him"
Page one had 10days to recover
No one in One Piece can take out someone for 10days. Even Yonko couldn't damage Page One without him recovering in 10days (except killing P1).
Kaido took out Luffy= Luffy recovered the next day
Zolo and Killer took each other out= Zolo recovered the same day. Killer was shown fine the next day, ready for torture.

I doubt Sanji's 3 normal kicks can put down an ancient zoan user for 10days

That unironically would be the best feat in One Piece if it was the case.

And I doubt Sanji beat Drake offscreen.
Last time we saw him with drake, he was dodging him while looking for Hiyori
I doubt Sanji was fighting seriously in order to beat Drake. He probably escaped with the rest SH.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
1. Page One's mission was to kill Sanji = Sanji is alive, thus P1 didn't win.
2. Drake had a mission of finding and killing Sanji, Hawkins was trying to find Law
yet they both showed up at Yasue's execution to control the crowd
which means their missions got put on hold and were given this new mission
yet Page One was nowhere in sight. He would've been with Drake at execution.
3. Sanji said he will take out P1 and P1 was not seen for like ~50chapters (10days in manga)
Which goes in line with what Sanji said. P1 was nowhere in sight to interfere with alliance for those 10days.
4. "B-But Page 1 showed up in Onigashima during the raid that means Sanji didn't beat him"
Page one had 10days to recover
No one in One Piece can take out someone for 10days. Even Yonko couldn't damage Page One without him recovering in 10days (except killing P1).
Kaido took out Luffy= Luffy recovered the next day
Zolo and Killer took each other out= Zolo recovered the same day. Killer was shown fine the next day, ready for torture.

I doubt Sanji's 3 normal kicks can put down an ancient zoan user for 10days

That unironically would be the best feat in One Piece if it was the case.

And I doubt Sanji beat Drake offscreen.
Last time we saw him with drake, he was dodging him while looking for Hiyori
I doubt Sanji was fighting seriously in order to beat Drake. He probably escaped with the rest SH.
no sanji was on the roof in the capitol still after which means drake gave up because sanji is to strong or sanji ko'd him and stayed in the captial cause no threat left