Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

Kidd is such an obvious red herring, he's said "I will kill Kaido" so many times now I just cannot see him doing it. It has be either Zoro, a 3rd party from outside of Wano, or Kaido lives.
LMFAO... The reason you considered Kidd to be a red herring is the same reason people are now considering Zoro to be a top contender in killing Kaido. Or at least one of the reasons. I personally don't think Zoro kills Kaido but I feel like he'll at least play an important role in the fight and will give Kaido some of his worst injuries.

Last edited:
LMFAO... The reason you considered Kidd to be a red herring is the same reason people are now considering Zoro to be a top contender in killing Kaido. Or at least one of the reasons. I personally don't think Zoro kills Kaido but I feel like he'll at least play an important role in the fight and will give Kaido some of his worse injuries.
Apoos revenge was rolled over to Zoro, Kid didn’t even fulfill that. This is really the story of the strawhats. Expecting to see Kidd or anyone else to shine is moot. Zoro is a copy of one of Oda’s first characters and this is the land of Wano, samurais, something he’s been waiting two decades to draw. It’s expected for Zoro to do’s some crazy shit

Last edited:
At this point probably
Post automatically merged:

Apoos revenge was rolled over to Zoro, killed didn’t even fulfill that. This is really the story of the strawhats. Expecting to see Kidd or anyone else to shine is moot. Zoro is a copy of one of Oda’s first characters and this is the land of Wano, samurais, something he’s been waiting two decades to draw. It’s expected for Zoro to do’s some crazy shit
My boy is outshining your boy

Last edited: