Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

Hope Sanji,Brook and Chopper get their battlw soon. Since the other Strawhats already have their match ups.
Brook could take revenge on Perospero. Chopper could help against Queen.
No. Chopper need a solo fight.
He is in a bad situation as character and need a redemption. Wano Arc is the payoff of all the journey in New World so far. If Chopper end up needing help to do something big here,it mean that his training during Time-Skip come to nothing and he will end up being forever a garbage character inside Straw Hat crew.

You want this to happen?

He is in a bad situation as character and need a redemption. Wano Arc is the payoff of all the journey in New World so far. If Chopper end up needing help to do something big here,it mean that his training during Time-Skip come to nothing and he will end up being forever a garbage character inside Straw Hat crew.

You want this to happen?
Oda is gonna lock your boy Chopper in that tower to make medicine, for the rest of this arc

But who?
I want a 1on1 for Chopper too but most battles with make sense get take by the other Strawhats. Who could be the opponent of Chopper for this arc?

Chopper vs Ice Oni Drake. Brook vs Apoo.
I read a great theory with Chopper giving his rumble ball Drake to fight Queen, via rumble ball Drake can awake his devilfruit and gain a new form stronger then hybrid to fight Queen,I believe @Chrono made the theory. I like the theory overall since I think Queen having a awakenend zoan form too.
Apoo should be done, I don't expect much from him.

You want this to happen?
Who do you think he'll solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.