M

MD Zolo

Ch. 961 is probably gonna be boring. And since all 9 scabbards are not gathered yet, I guess this Mountain Boar thing is gonna continue for another chapter or two so that all/most of the scabbards can gather around Oden.

But the end of the flashback will be worth this weekly wait for flashback chapters. And to be honest, I am more interested in learning about the traitor than I am about the war itself. So, the flashback is fine for me.

S

stealthblack

at least this flashback confirmed that denjiro is new character and the witching hour boy that has yet to be introduced. and he is likely not stronger then shuten maru, but maybe even weaker then kawamatsu. they got introduced in the order of their strength.

K

Kusanagi Kyo

at least this flashback confirmed that denjiro is new character and the witching hour boy that has yet to be introduced.
Denjiro = Kyoshiro. Denjiro being skilled in fooling people with money has become a Money changer , Denjiro' silhouette matches Kyoshiro.

Ushimitsu Kozo = Hiyori. Zoro left Hiyori by herself and Ushimitsu Kozo appeared again. Buying food and distributing it to poor people is what she does with the money she gets from thieves. Hiyori hasn't fooled anyone else once she's wanted in the capital. However, this time she probably gave people the food Brook received as an offering, the same food that was accumulated near the cemetery well.

S

stealthblack

Denjiro = Kyoshiro. Denjiro being skilled in fooling people with money has become a Money changer , Denjiro' silhouette matches Kyoshiro.

Ushimitsu Kozo = Hiyori. Zoro left Hiyori by herself and Ushimitsu Kozo appeared again. Buying food and distributing it to poor people is what she does with the money she gets from thieves. Hiyori hasn't fooled anyone else once she's wanted in the capital. However, this time she probably gave people the food Brook received as an offering, the same food that was accumulated near the cemetery well.

only if he has a power to change his face like mr 2

You fucking legend
Oda is master of these contrasts it makes so much sense

But why would she hide her skills to Zoro ?

Mmmhh maybe not

K

Kusanagi Kyo

You fucking legend
Oda is master of these contrasts it makes so much sense

But why would she hide her skills to Zoro ?

Mmmhh maybe not
She hid a lot of things from Zoro, including Komurasaki, she had no reason to have hidden from Zoro and Brook that she is Komurasaki. I don't know why she hid it but I'm sure she is Ushimitsu Kozo.