M

MD Zolo

What?

Totally different, only the hair is the same. Plus, Denjiro is 10 years old in flashback now he would be 51, so the change makes sense especially because no one has recognized him as Denjiro.
@Shakky same goes for you
But the differences wouldn't be staggering over a 20 years period. So, Kyoshiro being a complete unknown to Kanjuro and Shinobu makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

Hiyori being the witching hour boy is actually quite viable. The fact that she used to be a tomboy (I am guessing the Japanese has Kozo in it somewhere) could be a foreshadow. And as Kyo said, her disbelief in Witching Hour Boy being captured is also another clue.

Would make her character a lot more interesting to be honest. Specially if she had some physical prowess (I am not expecting anything but low tier though, she ran from Killer).

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kusanagi Kyo

But the differences wouldn't be staggering over a 20 years period. So, Kyoshiro being a complete unknown to Kanjuro and Shinobu makes no sense.
What makes no sense in my opinion is Over the Top putting Kyoshiro along with other scabbards, Denjiro's silhouette resembling Kyoshiro, Denjiro being skilled at fooling people, Kyoshiro being a money changer, and in the end Denjiro being another character with Kyoshiro still having an unknown background.

But it's just my opinion tho... I hope in the next chapter can get more information or tips