Stop it, you're giving me chills, I hate math.
Then you're gonna like this even more.

Oden ---> O D. En

O is the 15th letter in the alphabet, which means that when Oden was 15 he made a Harem.

O = Harem

D is the 4th letter in the alphabet. When Oden was 4 years old he was able to throw a large boulder at a bear, crushing it to death.

D = Bear

En > E is the 5th letter in the aplhabet and N is the 14th one.

E + N = En > 5 + 14 = 19

So far we know that, Oden stands for Harem of Bears while being 19 years old. It sounds weird but Oda is trying to deceive us.

We have to mirror Oden's name. Oden = nɘbO

Now it all makes sense. The O is at the end of his name, which means that the harem is the least important thing about him.

Now we have a new letter the ( b ), it's the 2nd letter in the alphabet. When Oden was 2 years old he was able to catch rabbits with his bare hands. ( this is really impressive actually )

b = Rabbits. The Rabbits are important. Now to the ( n ). We found out that E + n = 19 and n = 14. So 14 is the most important thing about Oden. But what could it mean? ---> well, we still have this one left: ( ɘ ), you see, it is a vowel sound called: close-mid central unrounded vowel and I think Oden always wants to be in the center of attention. So ( ɘ ) means attention.

Okay, let's break it down.

nɘbO = 14 year old attention seeking rabbit with a Harem.

The Bears disappeared, as they were simply an obstacle. The ( e ) also disappeared, which means that the number 5 is not needed.

My conclusion is:

Oden = 14 year old attention ( seeking ) rabbit with a Harem.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Oden ---> O D. En

O is the 15th letter in the alphabet, which means that when Oden was 15 he made a Harem.

O = Harem

D is the 4th letter in the alphabet. When Oden was 4 years old he was able to throw a large boulder at a bear, crushing it to death.

D = Bear

E + N = En > 5 + 14 = 19

So far we know that, Oden stands for Harem of Bears while being 19 years old. It sounds weird but Oda is trying to deceive us.

Now it all makes sense. The O is at the end of his name, which means that the harem is the least important thing about him.

Now we have a new letter the ( b ), it's the 2nd letter in the alphabet. When Oden was 2 years old he was able to catch rabbits with his bare hands. ( this is really impressive actually )

b = Rabbits. The Rabbits are important. Now to the ( n ). We found out that E + n = 19 and n = 14. So 14 is the most important thing about Oden. But what could it mean? ---> well, we still have this one left: ( ɘ ), you see, it is a vowel sound called: close-mid central unrounded vowel and I think Oden always wants to be in the center of attention. So ( ɘ ) means attention.

The Bears disappeared, as they were simply an obstacle. The ( e ) also disappeared, which means that the number 5 is not needed.

My conclusion is:

Okay but what about Odama?

S

stealthblack

starting to think the 8-9 supernovas will team up on big mom and kaidou.

but then I'm confident that sanji will be there too with his mother in law. maybe that raid suit has a defense mechanism. if the user of it doesn't want to fight back, the raid suit becomes self aware and auto defends him and attacks.

starting to think the 8-9 supernovas will team up on big mom and kaidou.

but then I'm confident that sanji will be there too with his mother in law. maybe that raid suit has a defense mechanism. if the user of it doesn't want to fight back, the raid suit becomes self aware and auto defends him and attacks.
i guess as soon as BMP see Sanji they will give him His family's heads or Zeff's head
which causes a rage moment :steef:

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Oden ---> O D. En

O = Harem

D = Bear

E + N = En > 5 + 14 = 19

My conclusion is:

:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

You're math genius but I almost died while reading.