Actually the Sax = Sanji theme would be a really dope layered hint hopefully that's what he meant
That's probably it. Sun = the name of the album in which Sanji's theme is included ("SunFlower"); Sex = Sanji being a pervert; Saxophone = main instrument used for Sanji's theme and Six = Germa 66.

Honestly these are smart answers. I never thought it like that. I will stick to Burgess because he’s a OG.
I don't know, level 6 prisoners seem to be the strongest crew members both in terms of feats and portrayal so I can't see Sanji facing someone other than one of them.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
That's probably it. Sun = the name of the album in which Sanji's theme is included ("SunFlower"); Sex = Sanji being a pervert; Saxophone = main instrument used for Sanji's theme and Six = Germa 66.

I don't know, level 6 prisoners seem to be the strongest crew members both in terms of feats and portrayal so I can't see Sanji facing someone other than one of them.
For me the way I see it is that Burgess is “Champion” and Sanji has DJ with fire attacks, shooting star, spectre. They have the Champ feel. Burgess also has that typical Sanji opponent build, like Kuroobi, Absalom, Jabra where they’re bulky and Brolic. Plus Jesus Burgess fought a Blonde fire user already :pepelit: .