The chapter titles are as follows: Queen
-The Queen faces Sanji in a hybrid format
-Jack is the strongest disaster, but because he is the youngest, his position is
-Who hurt Z and Fujitora during the Seven Warlords of the Sea era?
??
wtf is this lmao i translated the shit
The chapter titles are as follows: Queen
-The Queen faces Sanji in a hybrid format
-Jack is the strongest disaster, but his position is because he is the youngest
-Who hurt Z and Fujitora during the Seven Warlords of the Sea era?

ABSLOUTE horseshit lie
What the problems with my Amazing Spoilers ?

You will see soon enough how true they are !

My guy mate @Ograg fromHouseIsland is reliable, he is the one who gave them too me.

⚔️

Sanji vs King
Jinbe or Chopper/Drake/Marco vs Queen
Jinbe or Yamato vs Injured Jack

How I see it is

Sanji vs king

Drake and chopper vs queen and the numbers

Yamato vs hybrid Jack

Jinbe would beat who’s who then he would get Marco and then heal the scabbards. After they would make a plan to stop the big mom pirates from coming into wano which leads to

Marco+jinbe+scabbards vs big mom pirates in wano

We got possible foreshadowing on Nami getting Zeus back last chapter, which means shit will happen at the rooftop before the match-ups are properly formed.

If Zoro doesn't get King, Marco will get him on his behalf.

Marco isn’t fighting king sorry don’t know what to tell you. Oda isn’t giving Marco that spot light and he isn’t making king lose to a non straw hat with barely any character development.

Sanji is fighting king it’s about the new generation this arc. Marco vs king doesn’t even make sense

Marco isn’t fighting king sorry don’t know what to tell you. Oda isn’t giving Marco that spot light and he isn’t making king lose to a non straw hat with barely any character development.

Sanji is fighting king it’s about the new generation this arc. Marco vs king doesn’t even make sense
Don't agree with Sanji vs King but Oda allowing Marco defeating King is a hypocrisy on his part...on one hand, he is promoting "never underestimate new gen" thing but at the same time allowing Marco defeat King would undermine the concept of "never underestimate new gen" thing....the moment Marco let BigMom and Kaido face 5 SN, he lost all the rights to be the main role in the war...he should just stand support to the new gen pirates.....

Don't agree with Sanji vs King but Oda allowing Marco defeating King is a hypocrisy on his part...on one hand, he is promoting "never underestimate new gen" thing but at the same time allowing Marco defeat King would undermine the concept of "never underestimate new gen" thing....the moment Marco let BigMom and Kaido face 5 SN, he lost all the rights to be the main role in the war...he should just stand support to the new gen pirates.....
Exactly. There is no difference between fighting Kaido and BM vs fighting King in that sense. Both are a part of the same war. Defeating both parties would mean the same thing.

Facts. I don’t believe Oda would make Marco fight king because it makes no sense.

This arc is about the new gen surpassing the old. Which is why I believe Marco jinbe and the healed scabbards will fight the big mom pirates after jinbe is finished with his fight. Kaidos crew ain’t meant for them

Chapter 1005 spoilers

- Black Maria leaves the hall to go to the fifth floor.
- We see King and Queen talking and Marco is nowhere to be seen.
- Queen tells King that Judge's Son is here and that he should take revenge on behalf of his race.
- On the fifth floor, the mysterious figure praises the scabbards for their bravery and states that the war isn't over yet.
- The chapter ends with Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law are standing in front of Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Chapter 1005 spoilers

- Black Maria leave the hall to go to the fifth floor.
- We see King and Queen talking and Marco is nowhere to be seen.
- Queen tells King that Judge's Son is here and that he should take revenge on behalf of his race.
- On the fifth floor, the mysterious figure praises the scabbards for their bravery and states that the war isn't over yet.
- The chapter ends with Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law are standing in front of Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom.
Truth
Post automatically merged:

Beetle gifter is living proof that some smiles are more powerfull than original devilfruits