Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll keep saying Zoro vs Kaido, and I get it truly, but there is an extremely possible chance both Yonko wipe the floor next chapter and end that fight (even if its temporary)

An argument can be made that Oda stalled King/Queen with Marco to eventually create a dramatic entrance with Zoro/Sanji after they had their respective plotlines play out. I'm not saying I wholeheartedly believe Zoro will stop fighting Kaido, but there are some key factors people are forgetting:

- Luffy is pretty much warranted a 1v1 fight at SOME point. Whether Zoro gets knocked out or is blown away or is distracted (my argument as always been King), Luffy will probably get his moment against Kaido.

- Zoro still has yet to learn of his family lineage (Shimotsuki) in Wano. This implies there has to be at least some sort of break in the fighting, unless Oda plans on dumping it at the end of the arc for some reason instead of giving him emotional motivation beforehand.

- Kaido is simply not a swordsman. Really its not even Zoro's place to fight him. He's the captain, and the 3 Captain supernova already on the roof have more merit to fight the Yonko than either Killer or Zoro.

- Kaido and BM are about to get serious, implying things may actually shift on the roof in some way.

- Finally, so far all the Beast Pirate matchups have been exclusively Strawhat. No Drake/Hawkins/Apoo. If they are involved in the calamity fights, so be it, but I have more reason to believe Zoro, Sanji and even Yamato are being reserved for those 3 Calamities in the long run

We can be pragmatic about this instead of being blind fanboys to the notion that "nothing" can change about the rooftop the next few chapters. There is potential merit for Zoro getting a calamity fight regardless of what we think. The Yonko ARE the exception to the rule because they aren't being fought on equal terms anyway. We have no idea how that is supposed to play out.

We are probably going to be in these fights for the rest of 2021 (I personally don't doubt it), there is a high chance the F5 fights happen first, things shift, then we get our Calamity and Yonko fights. What I'm saying above doesn't even discount ZKK or something like that, but its a possibility people need to be frank about. Like look how many different arguments people are using for Sanji and we frankly don't know who he's fighting in the end.

Just saying, Oda seems to making these fights as clean as possible. Don't be surprised if Chopper joins the weak duo in fighting Ulti/P1. Don't be surprised if the Jack/Scabbards plotline somehow shifts to Yamato considering her closeness to Momo right now. The last thing I would be shocked by is Zoro/Sanji fighting the number 1 and 2 subordinates respectively. Its pretty much a customary thing.

Also, just great to know Jack is up again finally.
The immediate problem with the school of suggestion that Zoro will get downgraded: it involves losing temporarily to the emperors. So they are at a disadvantage with Zoro's strength and stand a chance without him? Law already pulled out his most devastating moves and Killer himself isn't a particularly high level or relevant character. Where does the save and continue later option come into Kaido's "kill you and take your shit" speech?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Amazing.

I literally still call ZKK in my comments, but im a billshitter. Imagine wanting actual, logical strength progression from a character that needs it because never got the opportunity the past 400 chapters.

Seriously Seth, you are annoying as fuck. Bye
Cry.

U are a dumb fuck

Ur logic:

Feats on Yonko: :gonope:

Feats on Commanders: :goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The immediate problem with this school of suggestion that Zoro will get downgraded: it involves losing temporarily to the emperors. So they are at a disadvantage with Zoro's strength and stand a chance without him? Law already pulled out his most devastating moves and Killer himself isn't a particularly high level or relevant character. Where does the save and continue later option come into Kaido's "kill you and take your shit" speech?
Don't try to get logical reply from this guy. He literally thinks Zoro will grow more from pummeling Kaido's lackeys instead of Kaido himself.

That was never the point, I said in my post that Jack is only a first matchup, I even said Sanji could face after Queen.
So no, we speaking alone about facing Jack or not, that was the first point overall about our debate.
My offer is this. Sanji's last/main opponent won't be Jack this arc. They can clash and have a scuffle, but Jack won't be his final opponent. 1 month avatar change by choice, if you want, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.