News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

I was listening to the latest episode of the One Piece Podcast, and Stephen (the official English translator) said that he got the chance to see the numerical tallies for the mid-term results. He said that while Zoro came in first in most territories, what surprised him was that in Asia the number of votes for Luffy was insane, way beyond any other character. So it seems Asia is singlehandedly responsible for putting Luffy at the top worldwide over Zoro.

I was listening to the latest episode of the One Piece Podcast, and Stephen (the official English translator) said that he got the chance to see the numerical tallies for the mid-term results. He said that while Zoro came in first in most territories, what surprised him was that in Asia the number of votes for Luffy was insane, way beyond any other character. So it seems Asia is singlehandedly responsible for putting Luffy at the top worldwide over Zoro.
Thx for the info. Not surprised, the hottest character in Asia is Luffy practically all the time. At least they give the result for each continent so everyone can see the difference and the fact Luffy is not the absolute favorite in One Piece. In any case, the winner deserves all the credits.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I hope all of our favorites are represented well. I hate Youtuber's like GrandLineReview who is tampering with the votes, he encouraged all of his followers to vote for Woop Slap just for laughs and now it has placed #27! What a jerk. :beckmoji:
Ohhhh it makes sense now lmao

I never touch one piece YouTube so I had no idea, yeah that sucks that they do that troll vote BS

I'm just tryna find out who the most popular characters are in the world, and you got losers running campaigns, like these characters are real and are about to receive oscars based on their placement ๐Ÿ’€
what is the problem with running campaigns? Zoro fans ask people to vote for Zoro, same for Luffy and Sanji fans and other fans....how is this any different from that?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
what is the problem with running campaigns? Zoro fans ask people to vote for Zoro, same for Luffy and Sanji fans and other fans....how is this any different from that?
I don't have a problem with it. Do whatever makes you happy.

At the end of the day the most popular characters won't be affected by them anyway, and the more popular you are in the first place the more successful the campaign. I don't think it's cheating or anything.

The only thing out of place seemed like Yamato, but hey maybe she's just that well received. I mean Law made it to the top 10, off of 10 or so panels in Sabaody.

Excuse my prior comment, it was lowkey uncalled for lmao. That's truly my outlook on polls, but I should have kept that to myself.