News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Yamato will end up above Zoro

The Yamato simps...
Don’t forget where the characters were in the mid term results, Yamato was 11th and now she is easily top 10 , maybe 6-4th place. Nobody can reach Zoro and Luffy. I guess it will be 1-2 Luffy or Zoro, 3-4 Law or Sanji and 5-6 Nami and Yamato. Ace is probably now 7th
Post automatically merged:

Well, these points doesn't matter much because vote count will be definitely different...for example getting first with 80 votes in region A is more valuable than getting first with 10 votes in region B. And post card votes has bigger weightage and I am damn sure Yamato will be no where in those votes. But depends on the vote count in the first half and second half Yamato may have chance to surpass Sanji.
Imagine Nami and Yamato surpassing Sanji, this would make my day :suresure:

Don’t forget where the characters were in the mid term results, Yamato was 11th and now she is easily top 10 , maybe 6-4th place. Nobody can reach Zoro and Luffy. I guess it will be 1-2 Luffy or Zoro, 3-4 Law or Sanji and 5-6 Nami and Yamato. Ace is probably now 7th
Post automatically merged:

Imagine Nami and Yamato surpassing Sanji, this would make my day :suresure:
Nami may have chance to be honest because she trended in regions that matters most like Asia, Europe and trending very frequently in the rest of the regions and Yamato in North America but Sanji too has a strong hold in Japan and Asia, so can't say anything for sure.

Nami may have chance to be honest because she trended in regions that matters most like Asia, Europe and trending very frequently in the rest of the regions and Yamato in North America but Sanji too has a strong hold in Japan and Asia, so can't say anything for sure.
Yeah I still think that he will be 3rd , maybe Nami and Yamato have surpassed my boy Law :kayneshrug: Personally I would be happy if my girl Yamato is in the top 5

we are like a broken record lol. People really have issue to understand the scores of this site mean nothing ...
This site is good only for one thing, to see who finished the most of times in top 3 since 19th january. There are still the first three weeks where Luffy and Zoro were way above everyone while Nami/Yamato were struggling at the bottom.

Zoro appeared the most time in top 3, followed by Luffy and Nami.

More details if you want to know who finished the most time at 1st, 2nd and 3rd :