Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Jack actually seems very likely when you think of how much Luffy struggled against another third commander, Cracker in the previous arc.
i have mentioned this before.. and I'll reiterate it for you... you can't generalize commanders under the same umbrella... since it depends on the match up.. and all commanders have different perks that need suitable combatants... luffy was at a disadvantage from the get go against cracker and katakuri's DF its was a very unfair match since his DF could do little to the quantity and the quality their (katakuri and crack ) produce.. and luffy literally had to awaken a new Obs to over power katakuri.. and nami helped him against Cracker...

"HoW Can an Injured Sanji FIghT against JacK Let alone King"

man yall understate the word "injured" alot when it comes to sanji... WHY nit take a trip down memory lane.. shall we..

1) got stabbed and beaten to a pulp... and then goes ahead to flip a behemoth in thriller bark with just one move. and stops a gum gum bazooka from that behemoth 👀💀

2) get beaten to a pulp yet again in enies lobby.. but proceeds to whoop Jabra's ass who was just 20 doriki leas than Kaku who a relatively fresh zoro was fighting (jabra was 2180 doriki (power lvl) while kaku was 2200)
i can see some nerves itch already with this one

3)gets his bones broken against Din krieg's right hand... proceeds to make a livin tuna out of Arlong's right hand"

so you can't really understate an injured sanji
... and a whole different beast when angry

not someone to be underestimated... and the victims realize it when its too late ...
sanji will die against jake let alone king
Post automatically merged:

oh pls,everyone makes fun of @Chrono that doesn't mean anything
based.
Post automatically merged:

oh pls,everyone makes fun of @Chrono that doesn't mean anything
Sometimes he makes fun of himself unintentionally

From TalkOP:

黑玛利亚的部下们一脸“即便山治被殴打至此也不会出卖伙伴吧”的反应。

Black Maria's subordinates had a reaction of "Even if Sanji was beaten up to this point, he would not betray his partner, right?".
Yep nice, but funny this line works too for sanji "Even if his partners were beaten up to this point, he won't harm his female enemies, right?"

Low lvl attempt by Oda to give Sanji credits ... (not a translation, it's my own post)

Last edited:
Sanji vs Jack actually seems very likely when you think of how much Luffy struggled against another third commander, Cracker in the previous arc.
and when ti comes to sanji vs queen.. they are more suitable and relevant match for sanji.. since his set combat skills match the requirements unlike luffy who was deprived for some assets against kata and cracker (his DF and haki).. we know that all sanji is good at whooping behemoths and aerial combat.. which is his forte.. like he said to judge in WCI and like he flipped Oars in thriller bark soo for him it more of an advantage that Jack and queen are behemoths in their on right and king who basically does aerial combat..

and when ti comes to sanji vs queen.. they are more suitable and relevant match for sanji.. since his set combat skills match the requirements unlike luffy who was deprived for some assets against kata and cracker (his DF and haki).. we know that all sanji is good at whooping behemoths and aerial combat.. which is his forte.. like he said to judge in WCI and like he flipped Oars in thriller bark soo for him it more of an advantage that Jack and queen are behemoths in their on right and king who basically does aerial combat..
What if i told you that sanji wont fight neither of queen or king at this point?

In any case all discussion about the rooftop are currently not constructive because Oda focus is on the flying 6 strawhat, the alliance.

So everyone can still keep their headcanon about possible matchup but one thing is sure, If Oda is keeping this space, and is focusing for multiple chapter on different plots,fights for different character that will reinforce the fact that the 5SN vs Yonkos is the only fight that they ll have. How that ll look like is up to Oda.

So if for a few weeks or even months we ll not have any major update from the rooftop, you can drop all headcanon about Zoro facing a Commander or other matchup that involve the 5SN currently on the rooftop.

In any case all discussion about the rooftop are currently not constructive because Oda focus is on the flying 6 strawhat, the alliance.

So everyone can still keep their headcanon about possible matchup but one thing is sure, If Oda is keeping this space, and is focusing for multiple chapter on different plots,fights for different character that will reinforce the fact that the 5SN vs Yonkos is the only fight that they ll have. How that ll look like is up to Oda.

So if for a few weeks or even months we ll not have any major update from the rooftop, you can drop all headcanon about Zoro facing a Commander or other matchup that involve the 5SN currently on the rooftop.
They wont drop it.

HxH is not good bro.

Paragraphs of overexposition. Chicken scratch drawings. Its also never going to end so you might as well never have faith there.

If you said Berserk, i would be inclined to agree.
It's good but one piece does everything it does better and actually keeps coming out. HxH fans who say it's the best series ever are coping and seething because togashi is bored and doesn't care enough to finish

I still think that zoro Will fight king and land a fatal wound on kaido in the end.

I think that hibryd kaido will defeat them and even kill Killer and some help will come, zoro will be the last stading to kaido beat when some help will come and Tell him to take Luffy, kidd and Law out there. Zoro does It.

King will try to kill them but zoro will protect them and fight him.

The help will be defeated but Luffy, kid and Law Will be already recovered and back to fight.

Zoro Will defeat king in his most important and hard fight ever, and will learn How control Emma more.

Zoro is already in his limit and see that even though Luffy and the rest did well against kaido, kaido is absurdly injured but still has strenght and will drop onigashima on the capital, before kaido does It, zoro that learned more about Emma against king lands a fatal hint on kaido. Kiling him.

I cant see How any zoro fan would be mad with that, i would love It .

Status
Not open for further replies.