Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I still think that zoro Will fight king and land a fatal wound on kaido in the end.

I think that hibryd kaido will defeat them and even kill Killer and some help will come, zoro will be the last stading to kaido beat when some help will come and Tell him to take Luffy, kidd and Law out there. Zoro does It.

King will try to kill them but zoro will protect them and fight him.

The help will be defeated but Luffy, kid and Law Will be already recovered and back to fight.

Zoro Will defeat king in his most important and hard fight ever, and will learn How control Emma more.

Zoro is already in his limit and see that even though Luffy and the rest did well against kaido, kaido is absurdly injured but still has strenght and will drop onigashima on the capital, before kaido does It, zoro that learned more about Emma against king lands a fatal hint on kaido. Kiling him.

I cant see How any zoro fan would be mad with that, i would love It .
:akaman: Solid speculation.

Paper cuts. They didn't even satisfy Kaido long enough. He neg diffed them. Dude.
I mean, the last hit was the strongest and kaido fall for It and his blood was droping quite a lot...

He Said he was disapointed that not even the old scar was opened again. But that apply for every SN too, kaido scar still okay and he is still not received any damage that affected him to fight back weaker. Almost like the scabbards until now.

I still think that zoro Will fight king and land a fatal wound on kaido in the end.

I think that hibryd kaido will defeat them and even kill Killer and some help will come, zoro will be the last stading to kaido beat when some help will come and Tell him to take Luffy, kidd and Law out there. Zoro does It.

King will try to kill them but zoro will protect them and fight him.

The help will be defeated but Luffy, kid and Law Will be already recovered and back to fight.

Zoro Will defeat king in his most important and hard fight ever, and will learn How control Emma more.

Zoro is already in his limit and see that even though Luffy and the rest did well against kaido, kaido is absurdly injured but still has strenght and will drop onigashima on the capital, before kaido does It, zoro that learned more about Emma against king lands a fatal hint on kaido. Kiling him.

I cant see How any zoro fan would be mad with that, i would love It .
Solid and hype af

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
If we are using One piece logic, and pure fucking shonen logic as a whole, we already know that the more Luffy fights the stronger he gets. Rayleigh even said it to him in a flashback DURING the Katakuri fight.

Before Enma was even a thing, people expected Zoro vs King. It was pretty much the concensus until the 940's when Enma was given to him to "cut Kaido like Oden". Doesnt matter what I think though. Zoro is on the roof and not fighting King.

My logic has always been, after Enma, that either fought King first before hurting Kaido, or is forced to fight King after Kaido makes them lose. The first is impossible at this point. The latter still has merit UNTIL we know for sure they aren't going down or Zoro will continue to fight Kaido the next 30 chapters
Yo paper whats your stance on ZKK, given these Roof Chapters

If he's lucky he gets a third party member like Weeble if he comes...or possibly fights Big Mom again. If not he'll just play support and heal everyone once they get injured. Pretend like he's doing and fight some fodders along the way.
I am down to make avatar bet Sanji doesn't solo King.
Queen is his fight
Marco vs King makes too much thematic sense and Oda seems to love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.