Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, Yeah but you know this only seems logical in our eyes.

Oda be like: Hmm why I could do that if I can shit on Sanji and give alliance the plot armor named 5 yo kid running around Onigashima giving candies to Gifters. ( I know I know its Kibi Dango )

Marco will contribute up there with the big boys or will be needed elsewhere : either Marine coming or BMP or something else

For now i have :

I have Zoro facing King (and hurting kaido at the end of the arc after that when he will master Enma against King)
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato Jack
Jimbe WsW
mastering enma against king lmao :gokulaugh:
u think he gonna make enma a black blade against king to ?
marco gonna beat king deal with it

P

PeperLevi

The samurais are doomed. Sanji can't save them.
Sanji was easily humiliated by Big Mom Pirates when tried to save Luffy from their ambush. In this chapter's situation,against a character above Doflamingo in power,he is even more hopeless.
Jack will defeat Sanji with a single nameless attack and successfully kill the samurais. This will be Jack's second victory during the battle in Onigashima and the start of true tension and danger in the arc.
@nik87 @HA001 @Ice devil slayer @Light D Lamperouge @Fenaker @Zowo @MarineHQ62 @Blother @Jo_Ndule @playa4321 @Kejon

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco will contribute up there with the big boys or will be needed elsewhere : either Marine coming or BMP or something else

For now i have :

I have Zoro facing King (and hurting kaido at the end of the arc after that when he will master Enma against King)
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato Jack
Jimbe WsW
and who will help Luffy fight Kaido? Law who couldn't even stand a chance against Doffy or Kidd who is wondering how punch can hurt a Yonko?

Cut the crap.

It must hurt but Zoro is one of the main canons on the roof.

Oda ain't going to satisfy headcanons of people who still believe that Zoro and Sanji are not that far apart.

Literaly copy pasted from the previous chapter...
Chapter 1005
- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.
- It seems that he has defeated the male subordinates, but not the women.

Chapter 1004
Sanji defeats all of Black Maria's male subordinates but he wouldn't touch the female ones, so Black Maria manages to catch him in her spider web.

For now i have :

Sanji vs Queen
Yamato Jack
Jimbe WsW
lol zoro running downstairs just to fight king, and proceed to fight kaido again? LMFAO hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.