Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Lmao Marco really came to Onigashma to become King's hypetool. Oh no lmao.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I dare yall say King is the weakest YC1 now
Nah
Marco is the weakest

People will accept Katakuri as the strongest soon
Oda serperated Katakuri from other YCs by giving him fs, awakening and CoC

King is slightly above Marco

I'm back to old my ranking : King >~ Marco
King has swordmanship, and better AP
probably better CoA too

King >= Cracker >= Marco

Marco isn't above Doffy or Cracker.
Nobody can prove me wrong.

He cried tears of shame when explaining to Nami in Ennies Lobby how he got beaten by Kalifa

and in punk hazard he asks Nami to handle Monet with Tashigi. He says it directly

I mean, did anyone assume he doesn’t let women fight for him? Wasn’t that one of the things people instead complain about? That he prefers his own crew mates who are women to get into danger fighting these women as long as he himself doesn’t have to fight them. This was one of the complaints people always said
Thanks for rejigging my memory.

I don't think he is putting his female cremated in danger, he has trust in them, probably why Robin thanked him here for trusting her. Why would she say that unless she knew it was a big thing for Sanjit to do to call out to her like that?

If he called Franky to the scene, he definitely would not say "thank you Sanji, for believing i can actually do something to help you in this predicament you find yourself in"

'If Robin chan doesn't come and save me, I'm going to get killed! Help me~~~!' Panels below: Jimbei: 'Hey that roared through all of the island. Nico Robin is a very important being (worldly- basically she's very important for everyone in the world. Of course they were aiming for her knowledge.' Franky basically says it's a trap and Sasaki says that a man shouldn't make such a pathetic call for help

Even Sasaki is trashing him :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.