Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

What ?
Isn't transforming body parts hybrid?

Don't know what a hybrid is?

A human being, wearing wings, and feet of a phoenix, has gained the ability to fly even though he is human, and claws of a phoenix, isn't that a hybrid?
are you crazy
anything that alters your human form with zoan characteristics, is hybrid, you are replacing parts of your body with the members of the animal you have, becoming human and monster, it is the same with MARCOS at that moment, it is HYBRID.

I really don’t like Sanji but somehow I begin to feel sad for the fans... do I develop something called pity...?! What is this feeling
I mean nothing to be sad about on them since it's clear this is Enies Lobby situation and he going to do something more later on. Nothing to really be sad or pity when he hasn't been taken out.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Right. That’s why a pre time skip technique from Zoro scared the shit out of Kaido and Big mom... That’s why Zoro is still mastering Enma MEANING HE’S STILL GETTING STRONGER

Right, Zoro hasn’t used any of his best moves and he’s confirmed to still be getting stronger while fighting these guys since Mastering Enma makes him stronger... So that at the end of the fight we shall see what a mastered Enma and 3000 worlds looks like

All this is happening while Luffy is using EVERYTHING In G4 and Kid is acknowledging that he can’t believe Luffy is that strong.

BM nor Kaido were "scared the shit out" of Zoros attacks. They were just surprised at that moment. Like Kaido was surprised by the scabbards.

So, you claim "but zoro isnt all out yet" and at the same time you assume Kid is, just because he is chilling back seat and analyzing the fight, while Zoro is sweating the shit out of himself to do anything relevant here.

Your absolute overhyping will just hurt the Zoro feats at the end. Which is sad for your fandom. The backslash soon will be immens.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
To be fair, by what Jack said, Jack has a grudge against Inu and Neko, so they beating Jack is actually way more satisfying.

Queen is currently MIA. Maybe he intercepts Sanji the the crap ass Vinsmoke plot comes up and they fight?

CAN YOU FUCKING SET SANJI UP ALREADY, U FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR THAT GAVE ME A SCENE OF ROBIN BITCH SLAPPING BLACK MARIA??????

Status
Not open for further replies.