Status
Not open for further replies.
If the armament translation is legit, guess it could explain Sanji's absence of hardening all this time, and why he got the raid suit to increase his durability. He still needs to improve his armament though. Armament is very important against hax devil fruits and durable opponents. Could even be a foreshadowed power-up against his future opponent
[/SPOILER]

:optimistic:
I saw multiple translations of that panel
"I can't inflict damages to the lady and my armament is too weak"
"Armament gets weak because he doesn't want her to get hurt hitting him"
"He's saying his haki don't work well cuz she is a women. It makes sense because it's powered by will power andSanji's will doesn't want to hurt women"

I have no idea how there's so many different translation to 1 panel

Queen already left apperently, only King is here, and Marco didn't go after Queen.

Drake is busy with Apoo? isn't Apoo already out of it? dude got knocked out twice. He is only down there because Zoro told him to keep shit down there under control.

Queen isn't going after Chopper, if he is, Chopper is fucked.

And by your own argument, King is a lost of potiential being defeated by a Non-SH, but Queen can be defeated by Marco? what is this?

People use this argument of "the new generation has to take down the officers" or "King can't be defeated by someone who isn't important", but Queen can? it just seems like such an obvious bias that you guys want Sanji vs King only, not the other two, to the point you use your arguments against King fighting Marco, but then those arguments are thrown away for Queen and Jack.
apoo didn't get knock out twice tho and still going Strong LOL

H

Haoshoku

If the armament translation is legit, guess it could explain Sanji's absence of hardening all this time, and why he got the raid suit to increase his durability. He still needs to improve his armament though. Armament is very important against hax devil fruits and durable opponents. Could even be a foreshadowed power-up against his future opponent

In either case, Robin was the MVP of the chapter. No wonder the title was "Devil child".
Ready for more Robin badassery

:optimistic:
This is probably the most life we got outta Robin’s personality the entire post timeskip, nah scratch that it is the most we have gotten without a doubt, so that’s good. She was nowhere to be found for a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.