Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the correct reponse is still "why didn't Sanji just leave after being able to save himself from the first webs and defeat all male subordinates?"

And don't give me "he couldn't because all exists were covered in webs", he could just kick a hole in the fucking wall and leave. Raid Suit invisibility + his speed + boosters should allowed him to leave.
How would Robin make an entrance if he just leaves. Think of the wow moment lol

I

Indigo

Ask Oda, buddy.
I'm not the one coming up with the PIS to make the narrative "work".
In the end, we work with what we got.
Sanji is what Oda writes him to be, there's no separation.

If Oda made Sanji do something, Sanji did. So it isn't just "Oda's fault", it's Sanji's fault, so whatever trash you didn't like Oda wrote, Sanji is the one that did it.

Which translation?
Wait for the actual translations, just saying...
If it is from Zoro side I rather not trust theirs given some members got biased on them.

Though from what rest stated like @Kuro Ashi and @kurwa it seems he refusing to use COA cause he doesn't want to hurt women cause his Hardening can be reflect damage on back on here and break her arms.

I

Indigo

If it is from Zoro side I rather not trust theirs given some members got biased on them.

Though from what rest stated like @Kuro Ashi and @kurwa it seems he refusing to use COA cause he doesn't want to hurt women cause his Hardening can be reflect damage on back on here and break her arms.
And the ones you just marked are also Sanji fans who are also biased, i'm telling you should wait for the actual TCB translations tomorrow or the official ones on sunday.

Sanji: Thank you!! I have to go to Kinemon and the others!! Haah... Haah...
Sanji: I don't think I can win the fight here... for some reason!!
@Jo_Ndule See you, Sanji is now going to save Kinemon.
Yes probably Jack vs Sanji is not his main battle but im sure they gonna clash each other with Jack getting the upperhand>Yamato come and save Sanji, Sanji go above, get healed and battle Queen.

Sanji: Wait!!...I don't wanna hurt a lady
Sanji: So I can't protect myself with armament
Well that actually hype Sanji armament haki.
Nice to hear that is this case and not that his haki is weak.

No, the correct reponse is still "why didn't Sanji just leave after being able to save himself from the first webs and defeat all male subordinates?"

And don't give me "he couldn't because all exists were covered in webs", he could just kick a hole in the fucking wall and leave. Raid Suit invisibility + his speed + boosters should allowed him to leave.
idk, did you consider that maria and her web is strong? or she outsmarted sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.