Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
He got beaten to a pulp and thats all that matters, Zoro with swords or without swords would have destroyed the whole floor if he wanted.

Dont compare a simp who is getting bullied around like a rag doll to the grandmaster, The grandmaster is fighting Yonkos not getting bullied by gifters.

:myman::myman::myman:
Better watch that mouth or I'm gonna have to call "him".

:P

To some Zoro fans : Sanji will always shine. He is an invaluable member of the crew. Luffy won't become the Pirate King without Sanji. He said it.

Just accept it, peacefully :cheers:

To some Sanji fans : Zoro is stronger. Yes, water is wet.

Just accept it, peacefully:cheers:

My question to both fandoms is...can you do it?:steef:
based op chad

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
He got beaten to a pulp and thats all that matters, Zoro with swords or without swords would have destroyed the whole floor if he wanted.

Dont compare a simp who is getting bullied around like a rag doll to the grandmaster, The grandmaster is fighting Yonkos not getting bullied by gifters.

:myman::myman::myman:
Lol he would get beaten by BM same way. No swords can't help him cut sticky webs by hand XD.

Zoro is same case as Sanji without swords as give me opponent he beaten without swords who are credible threats, no fodders in there lol.

Support for fight with Yonkos, but still not beating neither one of them as that Luffy and maybe Kidd and Law on their position.

Also hearing stuff of the 'Beetle Gifter' what happen to him and Zoro :cheers:?

Status
Not open for further replies.