Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You mean them beaten by Kaido's group before and captured like Law's crew for example? Didn't Law have to do switch to help save them? Hypocrisy is blinding, isn't it?
doesn't matter that's just your opinion the opinion of the one piece characters is what matters here and their opinions is that sanji is pathetic the same opinion of the majority of the fandom

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I agree about Enma but it doesn't change the point about the raid suit. The fact is, is that Sanji failed to do anything whiteout raid suit.
So?
It's part of his arsenal now.
Oda could have just developed his Haki. Decided to make him a power ranger instead.
It's still him fighting isn't it?
Same as the sword.
Sword allowed him to do something he might not be able to do it without it, but it is still Zoro swinging it, is it not?
:kayneshrug:

doesn't matter that's just your opinion the opinion of the one piece characters is what matters here and their opinions is that sanji is pathetic the same opinion of the majority of the fandom
No majority, not minority. You guys were even ones to push narrative he can't use COA yet spoilers provide he can and not fighting due to being a woman. Not first time main characters got called pathetic by lowly characters if you remember Bellamy and his crew did same thing to Luffy and Zoro.

The people in Onigashima don't care about that (only us the fan cares), they will only see Sanji being great, so yes Sasaki, Heat/Wire etc will have their mouths closed by the end of the arc

Just enjoy Sanji show :

I don't give a shit about what characters in one piece think. Sanji's character has been totally ruined by the raid suit and Sanji fans are so busy arguing with Zoro fans that they can't even see it.

I

Indigo

So?
It's part of his arsenal now.
Oda could have just developed his Haki. Decided to make him a power ranger instead.
It's still him fighting isn't it?
Same as the sword.
Sword allowed him to do something he might not be able to do it without it, but it is still Zoro swinging it, is it not?
:kayneshrug:
Give Enma and the Raid Suit to them at the start of the series and tell me wich one becomes a monster without having to train at all to use it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No before that. They screw up and no one came to aid before that either especially first fight on Luffy vs Kaido cause bigger situation out of this and mess up if you think about it.
You mean when luffy was one shotted by kaido? Zoro wasn't even there and luffy wasn't in the mountain either so wth you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.