Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a shit about what characters in one piece think. Sanji's character has been totally ruined by the raid suit and Sanji fans are so busy arguing with Zoro fans that they can't even see it.
Actually between Sanji and Zoro in relation to their individual PU, Zoro's character is the one hurt the most. Nothing else scream character regression louder than using a PU that's possessed by someone else's personal power (Oden's Haki/Spirit/Soul etc) while the guy's dream is to become the WSS on his own merit.
:kayneshrug:

F*ck Enma and Oden for doing that to Zoro. Eventhough I'm not a huge fan of the RS at least it's just a tool/weapon that's possession free.

Yeah, but he used all of it at the first time he used with no problem.

Zoro would just die by touching Enma.

Besides, just going invisible without having need for any training at all is completely OP at the first half of the grand line, with people not having CoO at all.

Just accept that the Raid Suit is a much easier and free power up than Enma already. Enma is also a power up and is really strong, i'm not saying no to that, but saying that using Enma is just as easy as getting the raid suit and putting it on is bullshit.
even sanji knows this, he keeps taking it off and saying its too easy and gives him too much of a power up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.