General Mafia General Chat

Lol there couldn't be a more unlucky claim to pick at an unlucky time for him.

You have tough luck.
His defense for his play was ppl (including the doc) shouldve read him as town

its not a bad play to do but context and timing of it was bad.

if i didnt counter claim, I wouldve been next on the lynch and they would ask why i didnt claim before. It would rely on tpein (who i thought was scum) to say im telling the truth. Im not banking on that

I would too if I was getting unnecessarily suspected. That seems to happen to you every time though lol. Gotta up your town meta then I guess.
When i played in the championship i was scum and was very nervous D1, after some time i got suspected and then i chilled down , told town to fuck off and went afk, they didn't wanna lynch me bcs in their mind i was upset townie

best tactic ever

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Almost.

And I love it. This should be a game, but my game schedule is full.
You have an exquisite taste flower

How far are you?

I would also recommend watching:

- DAL S2 OVA - Kurumi's Star Festival :sweat:

- DAL movie - Mayuri's Judgement

- Date a Bullet - Spin off with Kurumi as MC

I'm a bit busy for the next week and I don't like being too much time in front of screens but since it's DAL I'll push through probably.

@Rej as co host.

@Noctis and/or @Dragomir sending me a role list of a role madness so I get inspiration from it.

I can help Alibaba with it NP. But Alibaba is the main host.
@Alibaba you should sign on the Calendar. You can also consult me if you want to.
Aye thank you. I'll try to see these things next week or after that. I'll consult you by that time.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
if i didnt counter claim, I wouldve been next on the lynch and they would ask why i didnt claim before. It would rely on tpein (who i thought was scum) to say im telling the truth. Im not banking on that
Yeah, you were in an unfortunate situation tbh. Ngl this sounds so funny though hahaha

When i played in the championship i was scum and was very nervous D1, after some time i got suspected and then i chilled down , told town to fuck off and went afk, they didn't wanna lynch me bcs in their mind i was upset townie

best tactic ever
Thanks for the tip! Gonna do this next time lol

Play to adapt rather than adapt to play

Most mafia players are guilty of the latter. They adapt a certain playstyle and stick with it. No room to adapt
Meanwhile you should do it other way around, approach the game with a clear mindset, observe the situation and assess what you have and don't have and the formulate a strategy.

Evey game is unique and if you approach with a desire to adapt to the situation your meta will be flexible like the games themselves

Thanks for the tip! Gonna do this next time lol
Yea that game was my masterpiece

I played against some of the best of the best, Managed to evade D1 lynch, split the town in 2 factions and made them fight each other, at the end rode the lynch train on key targets and when hammer came i recognized a trap set up for my teammate and rushed a lynch to save him. Won that game

But then Mafia Universe bias and rigged voting system didn't allow me to advance further. They offered me another game as a play off thing but i refused. Their system was so rigged