@Alibaba
@Marimo_420
@RheanaeL
@Flower
@Poison
@Ratchet
@MangoSenpai

SORRY FOR THE TAG LAST TIME

i just wanna ask something of all of you, PLEASE THINK FOR YOURSELF. PLEASE.

their argument against me is that i was inactive, i will literally pull up my exams dates and post it here if u guys dont believe me, is that okay? @Noctis
ive had exams and my weekend just started so im free now, hence why im active.

okay now for my argument.

i have been very consistent with my votes, ive never voted for a town to be lynch while @Flower voted for both kro and poison to be lynched, both whom are towns, and now shes trying to lynch me too. and please go back and read the day midnight got lynched, she tried pushing for me instead and he voted me too. if u know midnight u know he wouldnt do that to his scummate.

ive suspected flower since day 2 along with light and we both voted her but then the event ruined it, i have stuck by my vote cuz i really believe shes scum

she probably kept ratchet alive to help the narrative that hes my scummate, he just "defends" me because he knows what im like while most of you dont know me.

please dont sheep guys

When did I say you were lying about that, and what does that have to do with my feelings on your actual contributions to this game, which I already said I find lacking? I didn’t doubt that you had real life shit going on, I even said that to start off one of my responses to you :kaidowhat:

That being said and the game aside, I hope you did well on all your exams!! :cheers:
i feel like ive been contributing the day before my exams though, maybe not at the beginnig but more so recently. im trying.

why do you think im a better lynch option than flower? shes done more bad than me lol shes helped lynch towns... while my vote always remained on her

@~UwU~ @Finalbeta @Jew D. Boy do you mind ending the day early today? I won‘t be around much tomorrow.
There's still tomorrow to find additional scums and despite we would lose today's time, the picture may appear broader tomorrow, so I don't mind that much either way since tomorrow there'll be additional juice to be able to tackle this with.

I think Ratchet is also too good to likely let more scumminess transpire. I'm more curious about the last scum to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.