Status
Not open for further replies.
He will use it. Oda wouldn't give him a power up just to take it away after 1 fight.
Tbh Idk, Oda's been very situational with the Raid Suit usage, All the times Sanji wore the suit was just to save people,or sneak in to places, Idk if Sanji would use the suit for just a straight up fight tho, He didn't use it whenever Drake attacked him, and the Raid Suit Doesn't penetrate the Ancient Zoan toughness, Diable Jambe is gonna do that. And Jack can't split Sanji in two like King, not that he'd even be able to hit Sanji that often in the first place.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Considering they're the same age, I would actually like if they were childhood friends, the only kid Yamato had around to play with, yet they became distant as Jack grew within the crew. Oda could even play with some subplot about Jack being like a son trying to impress his dad, hence his appearance and his willingness to take care of things that are important to Kaido. This would add another layer to Kaido's moment protecting Jack from the minks, too.
I actually like that idea. It would certainly bring an interesting perspective down the line

Which is exactly why there should be an exact Dragon DF
With the reveal of Kaido's Seiryu belonging to the Uo Uo, chances are the Ryu Ryu family isn't much of a Dragon Dragon fruit as a Saurian Saurian, in my opinion. I don't think Oda will repeat the Eastern dragon power and I doubt there's room for a Western dragon mythical fruit, starting by the fact that these creatures aren't even mythical in this universe.

With the reveal of Kaido's Seiryu belonging to the Uo Uo, chances are the Ryu Ryu family isn't much of a Dragon Dragon fruit as a Saurian Saurian, in my opinion. I don't think Oda will repeat the Eastern dragon power and I doubt there's room for a Western dragon mythical fruit, starting by the fact that these creatures aren't even mythical in this universe.
It could still be mythical due to being extremely rare. Regardless, she could just be an ancient instead of mythical

Status
Not open for further replies.