Status
Not open for further replies.
And you said that you are both Zoro and Sanji fan, lol, what a liar. :milaugh:
I do enjoy Sanji, but I will always make fun of Sanji because you Sanji fans are such obnoxious hypocrites. Week after week you clowns predict the wrong fucking shit or come up with the most insane headcanon

just for you 10 same people to go hey well put.

Most Zoro fans enjoy Sanji but it's you same 10 people that go out of the way and put gasoline on the fire each and every week. and then play this victim card of why I am being attacked? Why are you attacking Sanji?

Im going to bring "The H Bingo Sheet next week" fill it up with what hypocritical things you and your other Boiiiiiis will say get myself a lot of Bingoes

I find it interesting how Zoro fans immediately laughed at Sanji and called him weak, when we originally thought the translation meant his CoA was too weak.

But now it's implying Sanji's CoA is too strong, they calling it a gag or it means nothing.

Pathetic:milaugh:
Hypotricts as alawa
I find it interesting how Zoro fans immediately laughed at Sanji and called him weak, when we originally thought the translation meant his CoA was too weak.

But now it's implying Sanji's CoA is too strong, they calling it a gag or it means nothing.

Pathetic:milaugh:
They are hypocrits nothing new

sanji's crying for help was a given he just didn't want to put robin (a woman) in harm's way.
if trash maria asked for brook, he would call for him in a blink of an eye.
the only reason he called for her was because the scabbards were in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.