Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a bad reader for not liking Robin?

I've tried but it's really difficult to like the Grandline strawhats outside chopper.

And the worst is i really don't care if Robin gets a fight after 2 decades or not.

J

Jo_Ndule

Jinbei bruised and even though he seems unphased, he's using koka
Marco seems bruised too
Sasaki should just use hybrid or base form, in that case he'll not look trash
Oda wasted lots of pages on Maria and Sanji

Next chapter:
Sanji vs?
Yamato vs?
Queen will be shown
Perospero vs Carrot and Wanda might be shown
Perhaps the rooftop

Am I a bad reader for not liking Robin?

I've tried but it's really difficult to like the Grandline strawhats outside chopper.

And the worst is i really don't care if Robin gets a fight after 2 decades or not.
Nah it's fine, I don't like what the grandline straw hats have become post ts. I did like Robin and Chopper a lot pre ts though, but now they just here because they are in the crew.
Hopefully it will get a bit better for them in Wano. I think this chapter offered us a nice Robin moment.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol face it Scabbards>Tobi Roppo. Jack has probably seen the Tobi Roppo fight and knows how strong they are, and if he says the Scabbards are too much for them then they are too much.

You are just trying to twist Jack's words so you can downplay the Scabbards.
Jack says a flyer can't kill the half dead 9 retainers
He didnt say "they are too much for all 6 flyers "
+ he sounds salty , Maria thinks she can do it.

You guys read Jack's dialogues but still think that Jack meant to say Half dead 9 retainers > 6 Flyers

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Why would oda show king and marco reaction of sanji calling for robin instead of queen if sanji was gonna fight queen.

marco the only none straw hat holding to be shown fight panel along side nami ussop franky and jinbei. Sanji was the same with black maria and robin brook took over. next week marco turn

Status
Not open for further replies.