Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this Seinen/Berserk emo-type boner everyone has. Like the new OP head writer for Netflix show said, Oda wants every chapter to have some serious moments and some laughter. Sanji provides the funny moments.

People want OP to be this super bad ass/serious manga all the time. You're reading the wrong series. Luffy himself is the goofiest motherfucker in the crew.

He isn't trending for positive reasons...
I gotta say most of the source of negativity and trolling about one piece and Sanji in particular are coming from here

The atmosphere here has an influence on fandom outside the forum, which is spreading negativity among other platforms that discuss one piece like discord
So if there is any negativity there I blame the trolls here :smoothieduck:

Last edited:
I don't understand this Seinen/Berserk emo-type boner everyone has. Like the new OP head writer for Netflix show said, Oda wants every chapter to have some serious moments and some laughter. Sanji provides the funny moments.

People want OP to be this super bad ass/serious manga all the time. You're reading the wrong series. Luffy himself is the goofiest motherfucker in the crew.
Then why wasn't Sanji like this before time-skip? And before you go into berserk mode by mentioning Khalifa I'd like to say that I'm not talking about his code or this black Maria situation, I'm talking about Sanji's portrayal in post-timskip overall.

B

Ballel

Status
Not open for further replies.