• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you did.

No, you couldn't answer properly so you ignored it since I owned you and there's nothing to refute.

Hahaha, ofc it matters. Without Marco he wouldn't have business there since he couldn't arrive by himself, simple as that.

Which he didn't like I explained. Stop with these crap arguments of a speed reader lmao, making a clown of yourself again lol.

And the point of this is? His pride about this topic and his chivalry are entirely two different things if that's what you wanted to link.

He didn't get distracted because he "loves ladies", again showing us why are you a speed reader.

No, he didn't get away because Oda needed to stall him there. Like I said with the other examples, Oda tends to "forget" his chars powers if he needs to do something (like bringing Tama to the city) and in that way the chars involved can't deal with the situation for a while.
Like we saw Sanji got free himself from the web in the previous chapters, but for some reason, he didn't run from the room, nor he destroyed the walls, nor he ignored the ladies and went away and he got trapped again (despite previously him being able to run from BM while being surrounded by web around his body) because reasons = Oda needed to set up the fight for Robin and make her the one saving her crewmate unlike in Eniess Lobby and Sanji asking for help instead of letting him being killed there unlike with Califa (where she would have killed him if this weren't One Piece).

And again with the retarded argument of a speed reader lmao. The scene with Momo debunked this, don't insist.
Thanks for the tidbits Purple Wall. Since im obviously ignoring majority of your points because talking a wall and going in a continuous loop isnt idea LOL. Just one point i really want to bring up. I use manga panels as evidence not

Just Only the Zoro point I want to respond to. So Zoro's business wasnt getting to the roof because someone helped him get to the roof? Even though he has stated his business is getting to Onigashima was slicing up Kaido who was on the roof at that point.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Enma feats is hilarious never seen people struggle this hard to come to terms with reality, the trauma is so severe they created an alternate reality in their heads to justify as to why Zoro is standing up tall putting fear into two yonkos:suresure:
After yet another massive L for sanji he's started talking about zoro to distract everyone.

He's only used the raid suit for specific infiltration purposes.

He didn't get distracted because "I love ladies". He heard a female was in danger.

I think you got your facts wrong. Sanji doesn't have an expressed goal. He's a savior and he hasn't deviated from that.
Everytime Sanji wears the raid suit he has to swallow is pride to do so. Which was what I was trying to allude to in that point i made

His love for ladies is more important than the current mission at hand for Sanji at that point in CH 996: he was distracted because he "heard" a lady was in danger, then in 997 he fell into a trap hook, line, sinker. That is a fact, im glad to make a poll about it, just to prove the point.

Thanks for the tidbits Purple Wall. Since im obviously ignoring majority of your points because talking a wall and going in a continuous loop isnt idea LOL. Just one point i really want to bring up. I use manga panels as evidence not

Just Only the Zoro point I want to respond to. So Zoro's business wasnt getting to the roof because someone helped him get to the roof? Even though he has stated his business is getting to Onigashima was slicing up Kaido who was on the roof at that point.
Ohhh, what a surprise. The Zorolieber only interest in life is talking about Zoro so lets ignore all the other points and only talk about Zoro's point since Im a fanboy and got triggered! Pathetic as always :gokulaugh:

Without Marco = no business on rooftop since he wont be able to arrive there, it doesnt matter his intention, simple as that.
Deal with it.

Ohhh, what a surprise. The Zorolieber only interest in life is talking about Zoro so lets ignore all the other points and only talk about Zoro's point since Im a fanboy and got triggered! Pathetic as always :gokulaugh:

Without Marco = no business on rooftop since he wont be able to arrive there, it doesnt matter his intention, simple as that.
Deal with it.
Pot calling kettle Triggered coming from the dude so insecure he responds with shitty insults everytime. If you are going to insult me, come up with some witty and original stuff not this trash. Then telling me to "deal with it" because im going against your headcanon. yeah you're not triggered at all
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lets use facts 997:
Zoro After stating he was on onigashima to "slice Kaido into pieces" His business is getting to the roof to slice Kaido.

Zoro: "We got a late start... I wish I could just fly right up there"

Marco: "Hey Roronoa, I'll Fly you up to the roof if you want"

Marco to Zoro "You Ready"

Zoro wanted to go to the roof and accepted Marco's help in getting there because he can fly. His business of getting to the roof is complete.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Wano was and is always going to be the longest One Piece arc so far. I mean, does anyone here honestly believe Wano will wrap up within 50 chapters or so? I don't.

Wano reaching 1100 and beyond is very much possible.
What else is there to write that can't be wrapped up in 40 chapters or less? Oda needs to keep this arc moving. I really doubt Wano is taking 2 years out of the remaining 5 years the series have left. We still got bare shit to cover.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What else is there to write that can't be wrapped up in 40 chapters or less? Oda needs to keep this arc moving. I really doubt Wano is taking 2 years out of the remaining 5 years the series have left. We still got bare shit to cover.
good point i thought since the arc was going to be so long sanji wil move on to fight queen after jack but i guess jack is all he is going to get

Pot calling kettle Triggered coming from the dude so insecure he responds with shitty insults everytime. If you are going to insult me, come up with some witty and original stuff not this trash. Then telling me to "deal with it" because im going against your headcanon. yeah you're not triggered at all
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lets use facts 997:
Zoro After stating he was on onigashima to "slice Kaido into pieces" His business is getting to the roof to slice Kaido.

Zoro: "We got a late start... I wish I could just fly right up there"

Marco: "Hey Roronoa, I'll Fly you up to the roof if you want"

Marco to Zoro "You Ready"

Zoro wanted to go to the roof and accepted Marco's help in getting there because he can fly. His business of getting to the roof is complete.
I did not need to spend my creativity on insults for you, you are anothee Zorolieber, that's say all about you already. You can check the definition of it on urban dictionary.

Lmao again.
Facts = no Marco = no business on the roof, why are you keep making a clown of yourself? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.