Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will face Queen and not Jack. Queen was on the 2nd floor and in this chapter we don't see Queen facing Marco, only King. In chapter 995 Queen was holding the posters for Zoro and Sanji, Queen mentions Sanji as a Vinsmoke and son of Judge.
We know that Queen is a person who has knowledge about genetic weapons, cyborgs and who knows what else. Queen became interested in Sanji to know that he is a germ and now he wants to get it for his research. (And before they talk about who Jack might face a good chance is Yamato since she started to move) .
yea, The possibility of Sanji fighting Queen does not die until Queen gets an opponent.

who is jay d
and do people just follow him to watch a sanji fan cry all the time?
Post automatically merged:

He is not, that clown try to defend every single thing with Oda draw in the manga, the worst part is he think himself as super fan who need to defend every last shit, as example when people dislike the Sanji and BM think and also Tama plot, he call them out for no reason.
At most he is pathetic and biased when people have other thoughs about the new chapter as you can read under his tweet.

Jay.D legends as Sanji fan explain it enough and good.
exactly ....

character development has become a cope for these lot but I wont even get much into that because this isnt the first time he put his faith in other members of the crew. he did it before wci during wci and has continued to do so. whats astonishing is how short people's memory on these events are. sometimes even from his so called fans. just lol
Post automatically merged:

stop comparing the two tbh.

Last edited:
That's because Luffy is not a smart fighter, he uses everything he's got straight up. But Sanji is smarter than that, he would know to keep the Raid Suit as a trump card, and only use it as a final measure, not waste it from the start and than keep running away waiting for it to recharge.
Luffy is smartest ever when it comes to fights (ofcourse only fights) but Oda took away that since post skip.

H

humanbeing

the most likely scenario is that Sanji fights Jack for a little bit, while some of the red scabbards gain their strength back and i imagine that Queen could join to help Jack finish the task. so Sanji could his solo fight, while the red scabbards finish the scabbards. and it seems that it is really either Hiyori or her Mom Toki (less likely) are the one who is with red scabbards. so I can see Momo will eventually arrive there to meet her. and so Yamato could join the fight as well

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's clearly there's no conquer haki quality in sanji's will power.
As if this wasn’t already true, his behavior clinched it this week. Robin getting a chance to shine in his place was a foregone conclusion the second he was captured by Black Maria, and it will be great to see her (and Brook!) succeed where one of the crew’s top fighters chose to fail...you can’t be a conqueror if you aren’t willing to fight strong opponents regardless of gender:sanjimeh:

As if this wasn’t already true, his behavior clinched it this week. Robin getting a chance to shine in his place was a foregone conclusion the second he was captured by Black Maria, and it will be great to see her (and Brook!) succeed where one of the crew’s top fighters chose to fail...you can’t be a conqueror if you aren’t willing to fight strong opponents regardless of gender:sanjimeh:
He conquered all their hearts :sweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He conquered all their hearts :sweat:
He’s charmed a couple of ladies in this series, there’s no denying that...unfortunately, the way things are going, Oda will eventually show Sanji get SO CLOSE to having sex with a girl on panel before it’s revealed that Judge’s experimenting and genetic editing made his son sterile and impotent :sanmoji:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He’s charmed a couple of ladies in this series, there’s no denying that...unfortunately, the way things are going, Oda will eventually show Sanji get SO CLOSE to having sex with a girl on panel before it’s revealed that Judge’s experimenting and genetic editing made his son sterile and impotent :sanmoji:
Sanji has small PP?:hohoho:

H

humanbeing

by the way Jinbe , Franky and Marco doesn't seem to have any trouble dealing with their opponents. and Usopp noticed the cyborgs. he could target them and help get rid of the surveillance or more he could target Bao Hang with Tama's Kibi Dango and that way help take control of the surveillance and use it against the beast pirates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all chars sanji has best char development, proven by this chapter... also I love robin being so mature about this... sanji didint ask for help in WCI but now he trusts hes crew :sweat:
How is that development when that was just forcefully added in one arc and fixed in same/next arc, that too so late in series.. I remember him trusting sogeking in EL, only thing I can concur is he just improved as not being that much of sexist with that anymore. :whitepress: All I could say is he was regressed and came back to whatever level he was.
When you think about it, its so sad that Robin has to thank him for finally believing in even after EL. This should have been handled differenrly or atleast before time skip

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
exactly ....

character development has become a cope for these lot
Reviewers, especially on platforms like Twitter, YouTube and Reddit, are so obsessed with technical terms like "Character Development", "Tropes", "Narrative", etc. They've become so trite to the point of unintelligibility. Story discussions among hardcore fans is a waste of time to be honest. This chapter had nothing to do with character development, but when a fandom gets trolled they fall back on canned phrases that mainstream reviewers popularized as "objectively good writing".

Shit is tiring. Just post some Robin x Black Maria smut and let's all enjoy the weekend :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.